opinion on this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion on this car?

Not much detail, not sure where it's located.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...#ht_500wt_1182

ANyone know anything about this car?

No, but it looks fantastic!!!
    Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
    • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
    • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
    • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
    • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
    • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
    • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
    • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
    • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
    • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Compared to EA prices. That is a steal!!
      1988 BMW M3 Alpine/Black
      1988 BMW M3 DS/Grey
      1989 BMW M3 Zinno/Tan
      1989 BMW M3 Brilliant/Track
      1990 BMW M3 Alpine/Black

Comment

in beverly hills. kind of sort of only 5500 kms away would make for a wicked road trip home.

Comment

Weird engine shot! Would be nice to see more detailed pics. There are several photos but not the best selection for giving prospective buyers a good idea of what all is there. Missing tow hook covers....front end looks unfinished this way...never understood the reasoning! Needs a better write-up as well. Car "does" look nice though for sure.
          Last edited by 02fanatic; 01-17-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Definitely not enough info on this car......missing Vin tag on driver side door.
            sigpic

Comment

seems its a rich dude in beverly hills selling it

i've had email contact with original bill of sale along with some other invoices but still not strong enough to consider making a bid

PROBABLY a diamond in the rough

Comment

It's Sterling Silver with heated seats and "0944 Special equipment" not sure what that option is...

Comment

AE34210 is not in the M Registry either.

Comment

damn, do want

sigpic

Comment

Seems like the seller is hiding something. They did not take good pictures of the likely wear areas like the windshield cowl, sunroof, top of the trunk wing, tops of the backseat, drivers side upper bolster, dashboard, license plate grommets, battery tray, etc. If they have a reserve of over $18k then all those should be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian H View Post
                        It's Sterling Silver with heated seats and "0944 Special equipment" not sure what that option is...
                        Originally posted by Brian H View Post
                        AE34210 is not in the M Registry either.
                        Option code "0494" is heated seats... Not sure about "0944" but in looking at the pics on Ebay - it could be the cassette tape holder in the center console.

Lots of cars are missing from the M registry. This one is a true Sterling. According to my friend, the last time it was at a dealer was '01 with 62K miles for the coolant hose recall.

Looks like a nice a nice one. In looking at the autocheck, it'd definitely well traveled. It's lived in five different states.
                        1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                        1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                        1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

i agree with above. the car is almost at 18k and reserve still not met. 81k is low mileage, but that present price is about what i would value it with the shitty pics and description.

actually, its a shame. with a better ad, this car could do better in the sale i would say.

Comment

I know this may come a little late but I saw this car in person a few days ago. The car has been repainted and the pictures do not show this. The car itself presents nicely, interior is very clean and the heated seats option [for me] was a rarity.
                            From looking at the door jams especially on the passenger side, there is evidence of paintwork. He had said the rear wing was repainted but it looks like the rear deck was also repainted. From a distance, the outside/paint looks great however further inspection needs to be done to see if there was a reason for the repaint.
                            The owner is a really cool guy, he tells me that the car has rarely been driven since his purchase in 2002. Was a previous M3 owner, bought one again when he had the money.

Just my .02

Comment

Working...
                            X