• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Reno Nevada M3 9k OBO

160k Miles
    Asking 9,000 OBO
    Clean Nevada Title.

Selling my 1988 M3
    Front bumper needs to be replaced. Damaged it removing it off the car trailer. Also the hood needs to be replaced, some whacko jumped on it when I had it parked downtown. Car runs good. If anyone is interested and I can send some pictures. Asking 8500 and I am located in Reno Nevada. Car is stock minus Dinan springs and Dinan sway bars. Also the wheels aren't orginal e30 M3 wheels. The PO put them on. Not sure which they are but they are painted black with a red stripe on the outside.

(775) 997 6915 or just email me at [email protected]

Here are a few pictures from its glory days.

Email sent

Comment

Nice looking car! Any recent pics as well as the engine bay and some interior shots.

GLWS!

Comment

I will get some pictures up tonight and reply to PMs. Thanks.

Comment

Decent looking, has the car always been on the west coast? What is the body like for corrosion in the usual problem areas? I'd be interested in seeing more photos. Thanks.

Comment

I am interested in more photos as well. Especially current ones!

Thanks
            1988 BMW M3
            1986 Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth
            1971 BMW 2800cs
            1953 Citroen Traction Avant 11b

Comment

Also sent you an E-mail.
              1988 BMW M3
              1986 Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth
              1971 BMW 2800cs
              1953 Citroen Traction Avant 11b

Comment

No Rust or Corrosion. I bought the car from California. Vin number is Wbsak0302j2197620 if someone wants to do a carfax on it. Car was garaged and kept clean by the PO. Didn't get a chance to get any pics toda. All the body panels panels are straight with no dent.

Comment

This was my old car. I got the car from Seattle 4years ago ! I believed this car has changed two owners after me, engine is very strong and rebuilt engine around 50000 miles on it, body is no dent and no dings , this is very good deal! Glws

Comment

Here's the Autocheck on it: http://moonhonda.com/inventory/autoc...ak0302j2197620

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

This car was on Ebay back in '04 - Feb 13th. The winning bid was $10,500. The seller was duliban2 and the winning bidder was kd325. Car was located in New Orleans, LA at the time. This is a partial description from the Ebay auction:

Top end rebuilt, new steering rack needed, will need tie rods and control arms, new replica M5 rims, H&R springs, Bilsteins, DOT-R left front fender, after market stereo

The rest of the description from the seller is quite extensive detailing each area of the car. It was a 3 owner car at the time with extensive history. To whoever buys this car, I can provide a scanned copy of the ebay description for your records.
                      From this thread, whomever buys this car should have a pretty good idea about it's past from what's been posted so far. GLWS
                      Last edited by L James; 03-06-2012, 11:18 PM.
                      1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
                      1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
                      1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

this kind of knowledge of m3s around the USA is what makes s14.net an awesome e30 m3 resource.

Great job guys, keep up the good work!

Comment

This seems to be a pretty good deal for someone looking to build a track car.
                          2001 530i
                          1988 M3
                          1973 2002

Comment

Originally posted by L James View Post
                            This car was on Ebay back in '04 - Feb 13th. The winning bid was $10,500. The seller was duliban2 and the winning bidder was kd325. Car was located in New Orleans, LA at the time.
                            Looks to be an excellent deal, hopefully it didn't experience Katrina...

Comment

Took this picture today of the damage to the front bumper.

You can also see the dent on the hood.

Some snow the other day.

Last edited by m3reno; 03-07-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X