Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmwtch8
    replied
    Lmk if it isn't sold! I can send a deposit ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• m3reno
    replied
    Car is pending pickup right now. I will let everyone know if/when it is officially gone.

Leave a comment:

• Tekno
    replied
    My friend is interested. Sending link to him now.

Leave a comment:

• 99M3Riverside
    replied
    If I didn't give all my money to my divorce lawyer I would pick this up.

Leave a comment:

• m3reno
    replied
    The same.

Leave a comment:

• Spencer
    replied
    Originally posted by 8ball View Post
    Maybe someone has already searched it but I figured I'd add this as well since there were more pictures:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46441
    How accurate is the engine bay and interior to these pictures OP?

Leave a comment:

• 8ball
    replied
    Maybe someone has already searched it but I figured I'd add this as well since there were more pictures:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46441

Leave a comment:

• m3reno
    replied
    Took this picture today of the damage to the front bumper.

You can also see the dent on the hood.

Some snow the other day.

Last edited by m3reno; 03-07-2012, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sharksforthecup
    replied
    Originally posted by L James View Post
    This car was on Ebay back in '04 - Feb 13th. The winning bid was $10,500. The seller was duliban2 and the winning bidder was kd325. Car was located in New Orleans, LA at the time.
    Looks to be an excellent deal, hopefully it didn't experience Katrina...

Leave a comment:

• 300whpGTI
    replied
    This seems to be a pretty good deal for someone looking to build a track car.

Leave a comment:

• 1990m3
    replied
    this kind of knowledge of m3s around the USA is what makes s14.net an awesome e30 m3 resource.

Great job guys, keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• L James
    replied
    This car was on Ebay back in '04 - Feb 13th. The winning bid was $10,500. The seller was duliban2 and the winning bidder was kd325. Car was located in New Orleans, LA at the time. This is a partial description from the Ebay auction:

Top end rebuilt, new steering rack needed, will need tie rods and control arms, new replica M5 rims, H&R springs, Bilsteins, DOT-R left front fender, after market stereo

The rest of the description from the seller is quite extensive detailing each area of the car. It was a 3 owner car at the time with extensive history. To whoever buys this car, I can provide a scanned copy of the ebay description for your records.
    From this thread, whomever buys this car should have a pretty good idea about it's past from what's been posted so far. GLWS
    Last edited by L James; 03-06-2012, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teaguer
    replied
    Here's the Autocheck on it: http://moonhonda.com/inventory/autoc...ak0302j2197620

Leave a comment:

• wuweiying87
    replied
    This was my old car. I got the car from Seattle 4years ago ! I believed this car has changed two owners after me, engine is very strong and rebuilt engine around 50000 miles on it, body is no dent and no dings , this is very good deal! Glws

Leave a comment:

• m3reno
    replied
    No Rust or Corrosion. I bought the car from California. Vin number is Wbsak0302j2197620 if someone wants to do a carfax on it. Car was garaged and kept clean by the PO. Didn't get a chance to get any pics toda. All the body panels panels are straight with no dent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X