This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 1989 M3 Alpine White East Bay area California

Up for sale is my beloved e30 M3. This car has been in the garage for the last five years undergoing a complete restoration of the body. I bought the car from the second owner in Southern California after he had the engine and transmission completely rebuilt from a shop in the LA area. The body had a small amount of rust and issues that I felt were minor enough to take on as a project. I have many pictures but not a lot of space to post them. Please email me for more pics and details at [email protected]

I ended up stripping the car down to just the body and drivetrain and removed all body panels in order to get a proper paint job. All rust was taken care properly by removing and replacing with good clean metal. The paint is the original factory Alpine White II all around.
    The fenders were replaced with evolution 3 fenders that are wider than the original M3 fenders. the front bumper was replaced with a Euro spec M3 bumper. There are five years worth of little details and money that went into this car. I have spent countless hours bringing this car to the state it is in now and am only selling in order to keep my house. Here is a quick list of some of the bigger items that have been done.
    Body has 183000 miles on it. Car has never been tracked or raced. The air conditioning compressor was removed along with the condenser and cooling fan. The lines are still running through the bulkhead as I did not take the dash apart.

Fresh professional paint job - 7000$
    Engine rebuild on original s14 - 9000$
    Engine top end port, polish, and replace all seals - 2000$
    New clutch and transmission tune up, BMW short shift kit installed - 1000$
    New front and rear sway bars from H&R
    Springs in front and back are from H&R
    Custom 2.5 exhaust system with new cat, Bosch OEM O2 Sensor and stainless Maganflow muffler
    All new door, window, and sun roof seals
    New Sony CD ipod control stereo with MB quart speakers all around
    Brake and clutch fluid completely flushed and replaced in last 2000 miles
    Only Mobil 1 synthetic oil used at 3000 mile intervals.
    Redline oil used in the transmission
    Rear diff has been replaced with a new 2.97 geared LSD with all new gear oil.
    All Shocks are new Bilsteins.
    Front windshield and seal is brand new
    Tires are brand new in the rear and have less than 500 miles on them
    Front tires are Goodyear Eagle F1s and have plenty of life left in them
    Rims are 17 professionally powder coated BMW 545i turbine style
    Oil cooler was replaced with a Earls racing oil cooler with all AN fittings and stainless braided lines.

Car can come with original rims with new tires and a very nice car cover.
    This car is incredible and rides like its on rails.
    Starting the car out at 15,500$ but open for offers.

I am accepting trades and offers on the car but I would hope that you see and drive the car before hand. Please call or text any questions to 9257680973.
    89 Alpineweiss II M3

Car sounds nice. Even though there may be some errors or conflicts in your listing it also seems priced right.

Consider posting a few pics in its current state to liven up your ad a bit.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E30 325is / E30 318i / E36 ti / Alfa Romeo

Comment

Pics would be really nice!

I'm very interested. Wouldn't be able to pull the trigger until early April though. If it even lasts that long!

Comment

Trades? I'm in town for 3days I have an e46 m3 that I'm willing to trade.
        eightonethree 909 3400

Comment

I do apologize for the mis information in the original post. The rear end differential is not 2.97. It is the 4.10 gears.

Sorry for the delay in pics everyone. Please go to my flickr account stream to see some pics.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/stedmus/
          89 Alpineweiss II M3

Comment

very interested sending you a pm!

Comment

My mechinc would like to check it out as well..

Comment

Also wanted to note that I live in Lake Tahoe but the car is in the bay area. While the car has been in my possession it has never seen any weather other than dry and sunny. It sits in a garage under a nice cover that will be included with the car.
                89 Alpineweiss II M3

Comment

Interested in a trade for a Porsche 911 Carrera? 1986 Guards Red/black. 120k miles. super clean. Must see.
                  Bimerz at aol
                  Mike
                  wtb-e30 M3 (blk)
                  ex-'86 e30 325
                  '97 e39
                  '86 911 Carrera

Comment

Another correction to my original listing. The evo fenders on the car are not any more wide than stock. As noted in other postings, the evo fenders outer lip is raised higher than stock allowing bigger rims, tires, to turn inside the wheel well.
                    89 Alpineweiss II M3

Comment

Damn why did i just buy a house

Comment

Sold to a great new member of the s14.net community. Thank you to everyone interested in the car.
                        89 Alpineweiss II M3

Comment

Working...
                        X