No announcement yet.

WTB So Cal Area. Prefer a good example that is fully restored. Black or White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB So Cal Area. Prefer a good example that is fully restored. Black or White

I am looking to buy a good example of M3 that is fully restored. I am looking to spend upto 23k. PM me!

Just a curious question about what fully restored means to you. A complete respray with all carpets and trim removed and everything painted. Seats completely redone. All seals and gaskets and bushing. You mean everything completely restored? You can't take a 15k decent car and put in 8k to restore it with new paint. Not being an ass just trying to get a feel of your idea of full restore.

Comment

Originally posted by ALINE_M5 View Post
      Just a curious question about what fully restored means to you. A complete respray with all carpets and trim removed and everything painted. Seats completely redone. All seals and gaskets and bushing. You mean everything completely restored? You can't take a 15k decent car and put in 8k to restore it with new paint. Not being an ass just trying to get a feel of your idea of full restore.
      x2 fully restored e30 M3 can mean refreshing a $7k M3 enough to be presentable or taking a $20k M3 and spending $15k on a actual full restoration. I think for $23k you can get a nice example of A, not B. $23k is a great number to get a decent original around 100k miles, but not a nice AND fully restored one.

Comment

I will buy what I can get for 23k

Comment

Working...
        X