Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fs: Or trade 1989 m3 rolling project >>>>> for real this time :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fs: Or trade 1989 m3 rolling project >>>>> for real this time :)

    For those asking $13.5k takes the car with everything I have.






    Looking to trade for a Running E46M3 E39M5 or M Coupe



    I have a 1989 M3 which I have stripped the paint and repainted in Fire Orange "BMW Individual color" The car is stripped of everything but the suspension.


    COMES WITH ALL BUMPERS


    FENDERS


    DOORS


    SUNROOF


    TRUNK


    HOOD


    FRONT LIGHTS


    TAIL LIGHTS


    REAR GLASS


    SIDE GLASS


    FRONT GLASS BUT HAS A CRACK ::::EDIT:::: I SCRAPPED IT TODAY, AS IT BROKE COMPLETE.


    NEW OEM CARPET >>BLACK


    2 A/C BOXES


    UN-CRACKED DASH


    UN-MOLESTED WIRE HARNESS


    MISC TRIMMING


    MISC SEALS


    DOOR PANELS


    FRONT SEATS NEED TO BE REDONE


    REAR SEAT NEEDS TO BE REDONE


    HEADLINER NEEDS TO BE REDONE


    NEW C-PILLARS






    CAR WILL COME WITH BUMPERS, FENDERS AND HOOD INSTALLED






    I HAVE MOST PARTS TO GET IT COMPLETED, INCLUDING A 65K MILE S52 ENGINE SPEEDO SHOWS MILES ON ENGINE


    Looking to trade for a Running E46 M3 E39 M5 OR M Coupe


    I have someone who is willing to take on completing the project and is an expert in the E30




    ANY QUESTIONS CALL


    305-205-3006


    BELOW ARE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES. STILL AT THE BODY SHOP.


    Click on Link to PhotoBucket for more Pictures
    http://s576.beta.photobucket.com/use...ROJECT%20BUILD


















  • #2
    $11.5 takes it all firm

    Comment


    • #3
      How much without the swap?

      Comment


      • #4
        $9k

        Comment


        • #5
          For those wanting just the rolling chassis with suspension, hood, trunk, and doors for a track car I will take $7500.

          Comment


          • #6
            Interested in trading for a 2800cs coupe?
            1988 BMW M3
            1986 Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth
            1971 BMW 2800cs
            1953 Citroen Traction Avant 11b

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              Interested in trading for a 2800cs coupe?

              Sorry Spencer, No more projects for me for a while.

              Comment


              • #8
                Now one wants to take on a project?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think the problem is the color. Either you like it or you don't. If you don't like it, then it's going to cost $$$$ to change it. I personally like the color. What was the original color? Good luck with the sale.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FSUhorizon View Post
                    I think the problem is the color. Either you like it or you don't. If you don't like it, then it's going to cost $$$$ to change it. I personally like the color. What was the original color? Good luck with the sale.
                    diamond schwarts

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's not really a project at all, but I understand. GLWS. :biggrin:
                      1988 BMW M3
                      1986 Mercedes-Benz 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth
                      1971 BMW 2800cs
                      1953 Citroen Traction Avant 11b

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        It's not really a project at all, but I understand. GLWS. :biggrin:


                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Saw that at eBay the other night. I think this would be a perfect project as a body swap with a rust bucket as a donor. The price is very tempting. Cheaper than a proper paint job and the left over parts should be enough to cover a big part of the up front cost. You basically pay for the paint job and get the rest of the car free. Other than the color (which I think is great and not an issue), it needs a lot of space and racks to spread the two cars out for the transplant. I wish I have room for a project like that.

                          GLWS.
                          Last edited by italjob; 01-19-2013, 04:53 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by italjob View Post
                            Saw that at eBay the other night. I think this would be a perfect project as a body swap with a rust bucket as a donor. The price is very tempting. Cheaper than a proper paint job and the left over parts should be enough to cover a big part of the up front cost. You basically pay for the paint job and get the rest of the car free. Other than the color (which I think is great and not an issue), it needs a lot of space and racks to spread the two cars out for the transplant. I wish I have room for a project like that.

                            GLWS.

                            You are correct. How I see it is that any rolling chassis is about $4500, paint and body $5-6k. Thats $10.5k The worst part has been dealt with, which I never ever ever ever ever ever want to deal with scumbag body shops. I am the type of person when I am getting something done, I ask you how much and hand you the money. Now everyone wants a lot of $$$$$$ and not have to work. Sorry for the rant lol off topic. So Now at $11.5k member price not ebay. You get a motor and a bunch of parts, with another $5k your on the road unless you want to go all crazy which I would understand.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Where are you locate?
                              Compression done on the motor?
                              What transmission is included or not?
                              Stock E30 M3 Suspension?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X