No announcement yet.

(NY) so I went and saw this car today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (NY) so I went and saw this car today..

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/3800713442.html

Let's not go there.. At all. But if anybody is interested in my thoughts of the car feel free to pm me, I don't want to talk about anyone's car on a public forum. But also I'm in the market again for another e30, I'm in Westchester, NY if anyone knows of any cars for sale that I haven't seen yet. Thanks, George.

George,

Nice to see you are in the market for a m3 again! Do you want a swap car only or a s14 one is good as well?

There is a nice diamond color with 66k on the clock for sale in white plains. It was posted here on the forums.

Here is the link:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread...988-bmw-e30-m3

Hugo
    Last edited by 88M3; 05-13-2013, 01:22 PM.
    Photobucket

Comment

Thanks Hugo. That car is a little too much for me at the moment but I'm just looking for a good driver that I can daily. I know they're still out there. I don't need a show car or perfect car in any way. ( I'll just admire yours..)

Comment

Are you going to GutenFest tomorrow? I am taking my alpine white one and I am thinking about selling it.
        ///M Power
        "Dream as if you live forever,Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Instagram- S14Pwr

Comment

My Friend rob is also bringing a black E30 M3 to GFest and selling it there

Comment

I'm looking for an E30 M3, but am in Milwaukee, WI. If either of the cars mentioned above going to G-Fest don't sell or you need a potential buyer hit me up. cash in hand.

Comment

Ricardo,

When did you get a alpine e30 m3? I hope you brother is not selling! Do you have any specs?

Originally posted by S14PWR View Post
              Are you going to GutenFest tomorrow? I am taking my alpine white one and I am thinking about selling it.
              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
              X