Anyone have any info on this car? - Chicago CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KDAWG97M3 View Post
    The car is junk I can vouch as well. I was going to buy the car he won't budge on it, he took is ad down, you ask yourself..,why take the ad down. He knows his car is junk....9k tops...I offered 10, he won't take it..
    So you were willing to pay $10k for junk?!!?!?
    Dan

12/87 Zinnoberrot
    3/87 Henna

Comment

Originally posted by M drei 88 View Post
      So you were willing to pay $10k for junk?!!?!?
      i was....i have a parts car that i was going to swap everything into...his pasts alone are worth atleast that..

Comment

Originally posted by 2pak View Post
        i know the car's junk im just asking for the previous guy to expand on his comment... i used to own a boutique m3 dealeship back in the day so ive bought and sold over 600 e46 m3's and e36 m3's... ironically i think you were the one who had a henna roller in atlanta for sale a few yrs ago thats kind of when i began my search and i laugh just because i should have bought that one and ive been kinda looking for a henna roller ever since ...
        wish i had never sold it....

Comment

ya man i actually went through my pm's and it you offered it to me at 5200 but i was nearly going to buy one in tx that had 90k miles on it for 9500 and was legit but before i could make the deal sonnybbq had bought it and yours was already sold. i always am reminded of yours because it comes up on google because it ended up on bringatrailer

Comment

Originally posted by 2pak View Post
            ya man i actually went through my pm's and it you offered it to me at 5200 but i was nearly going to buy one in tx that had 90k miles on it for 9500 and was legit but before i could make the deal sonnybbq had bought it and yours was already sold. i always am reminded of yours because it comes up on google because it ended up on bringatrailer

Yep car was sold again and completely rebuilt, looks awesome

Comment

Working...
            X