Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

Anyone have any info on this car? - Chicago CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    Originally posted by 2pak View Post
    ya man i actually went through my pm's and it you offered it to me at 5200 but i was nearly going to buy one in tx that had 90k miles on it for 9500 and was legit but before i could make the deal sonnybbq had bought it and yours was already sold. i always am reminded of yours because it comes up on google because it ended up on bringatrailer

Yep car was sold again and completely rebuilt, looks awesome

Leave a comment:

• 2pak
    replied
    ya man i actually went through my pm's and it you offered it to me at 5200 but i was nearly going to buy one in tx that had 90k miles on it for 9500 and was legit but before i could make the deal sonnybbq had bought it and yours was already sold. i always am reminded of yours because it comes up on google because it ended up on bringatrailer

Leave a comment:

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    i know the car's junk im just asking for the previous guy to expand on his comment... i used to own a boutique m3 dealeship back in the day so ive bought and sold over 600 e46 m3's and e36 m3's... ironically i think you were the one who had a henna roller in atlanta for sale a few yrs ago thats kind of when i began my search and i laugh just because i should have bought that one and ive been kinda looking for a henna roller ever since ...
    wish i had never sold it....

Leave a comment:

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    Originally posted by M drei 88 View Post
    So you were willing to pay $10k for junk?!!?!?
    i was....i have a parts car that i was going to swap everything into...his pasts alone are worth atleast that..

Leave a comment:

• M drei 88
    replied
    Originally posted by KDAWG97M3 View Post
    The car is junk I can vouch as well. I was going to buy the car he won't budge on it, he took is ad down, you ask yourself..,why take the ad down. He knows his car is junk....9k tops...I offered 10, he won't take it..
    So you were willing to pay $10k for junk?!!?!?

Leave a comment:

• 2pak
    replied
    i know the car's junk im just asking for the previous guy to expand on his comment... i used to own a boutique m3 dealeship back in the day so ive bought and sold over 600 e46 m3's and e36 m3's... ironically i think you were the one who had a henna roller in atlanta for sale a few yrs ago thats kind of when i began my search and i laugh just because i should have bought that one and ive been kinda looking for a henna roller ever since ...

Leave a comment:

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    mr_x would you be willing to email a copy of that ppi.. im interested in the car i i read what mariano said in the previous thread about the paint drips etc when it was at copart in la and it seems he did some mechanical repairs to it by a well respect tech im curious as to why you would said it's not worth it even for the parts is it a rust bucket? my email is [email protected] if your willing to do so.

The car is junk I can vouch as well. I was going to buy the car he won't budge on it, he took is ad down, you ask yourself..,why take the ad down. He knows his car is junk....9k tops...I offered 10, he won't take it..

Leave a comment:

• 2pak
    replied
    mr_x would you be willing to email a copy of that ppi.. im interested in the car i i read what mariano said in the previous thread about the paint drips etc when it was at copart in la and it seems he did some mechanical repairs to it by a well respect tech im curious as to why you would said it's not worth it even for the parts is it a rust bucket? my email is [email protected] if your willing to do so.

Leave a comment:

• MR_X
    replied
    Got a copy and picture of this car's PPI from a friend that was looking to buy it. I will not share specific but it isn't worth it not even for parts.

guess the owner remove the listing after the many findings.
    Last edited by MR_X; 05-18-2013, 12:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    So I was in conversation to buy the car, I ran a car fax, it shows well over 200k, I searched in the vin and it is all over copsrt. I did make an offer of 10k( probably) stupid, but he said a number of people on this forum have offered 14k...vin on the car is wbsak030xj2198000

this car is a mess.......

is it against the rules to keep a sticky with the vins we collect from cars from, not so honest people? This way a simple search will help people with research?
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 05-15-2013, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bimmerm88
    replied
    I've talked to him numerous times. The guy is so full of crap it's not even funny. The copart guy rolled back the miles then he rolled it back after he got it . I've caught him in numerous lies. Car had almost 190k back in 08

Leave a comment:

• mbecker
    replied
    Let me be more specific. The orginal owner not current owner. I haven't contacted this owner. Sorry for the confusion.
    This owner has not really been forthcoming either. I'm just moving on, need to find a car though...

Leave a comment:

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    I am looking for another amd called, this guy was not very forthcoming,....

Let me be more specific. The orginal owner not current owner. I haven't contacted this owner. Sorry for the confusion.

Leave a comment:

• KDAWG97M3
    replied
    I am looking for another amd called, this guy was not very forthcoming,....

Leave a comment:

• 02fanatic
    replied
    My #1 Rule when car shopping...."Feel good about the seller!....if the seller is not forthcoming and doesn't answer each & EVERY question you have, walk...no run!" Honest sellers are a must IMO, even if it means possibly passing up a nice car...just not worth the risk to me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X