Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lachsilber/grey E30 M3 with 50k ebay..NOT AFIILIATED(I WISH I WAS THE OWNER THOUGH)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lachsilber/grey E30 M3 with 50k ebay..NOT AFIILIATED(I WISH I WAS THE OWNER THOUGH)

Found this gem while perusing through ebay..

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BMW-M3-E30-/1...item257e1eee69
    sigpic

1988 Diamantschwarz/Black

Is it me or does this car seem much nicer than the AW one on eBay now? I know pics can be deceiving, but wow... this one looks really nice.

Comment

It's not you...it indeed appears to be way nicer! Replaced front sheet metal may be a detraction for some (not me!)....looks to be very well taken care of low mileage car! Originally a Southern car is a huge plus...I know from experience. Not far from me either! If the owner is a BMW CCA member I probably know him.

John

Originally posted by JFKPA View Post
      Is it me or does this car seem much nicer than the AW one on eBay now? I know pics can be deceiving, but wow... this one looks really nice.

Comment

That is a really nice car, very well presented.
        That ad should be used as an example of to how to present a car for sale.
        jimmy p.
        87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
        88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
        88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
        92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
        98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
        04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Yes !!!!keep it going Booooom shaklaka booom!!!!!I knew this was going happen .soon 20-30 K is average m3 and 50-60 kis the top end ones
          I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

RTV shushed out from between the trumpets and the throttle bodies makes me think that some one who was working on the car was cutting corners. Those o-rings cant be more than a couple bucks.

Comment

good eye^serious what you guys think is the top these cars could see in next 10 years?
              I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

Comment

Nice looking car. History shows an accident, so I'd want to know about that.

Comment

This was a CL find in NC that was sold very quickly. I believe the asking price was $25K and now we know why the price was so low.

Comment

Originally posted by albaaboog View Post
                    RTV shushed out from between the trumpets and the throttle bodies makes me think that some one who was working on the car was cutting corners. Those o-rings cant be more than a couple bucks.

Front bumper gasket also missing.
                    Alex
                    '89 M3 Diamantschwarz metallic/black
                    '90 M3 Diamantschwarz metallic/gray
                    '03 M5 Jet Black/black

Comment

Working...
                    X