F/S 2.5 liter e30 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 2.5 liter e30 m3

Up for sale is my 1990 e30 m3. I have owned the car for over 11 years and in that time have basically replaced everything you can think of from a fuel pump to a full motor rebuild. CCA member owned - had many m cars during the time i have owned this one but it always stayed with me until now. The car has been modified with only the best parts from factory motorsport pieces to the top end aftermarket parts and many, many sport evo parts. Partial mod list is below:

DTM CF airbox
    E34 m5 throw out bearing and guibo.
    Full engine rebuild (comprehensive many motorsport parts used from cam gears to oil pump - not just standard s14 parts).
    GSP wires
    LWT flywheel
    Maxx alpha n
    Mr m car ported head
    Sachs hd clutch
    Schrick cams
    Z3 1.9 shifter
    Factory aluminum control arms
    Factory lower spring perch
    Ground control rear shock mounts
    H&R gruppe g race springs.
    Koni adjustable shocks
    Rear strut bar
    Treehouse eyeball tabs
    25mm brake master cylinder
    Sport evo disks/pagid pads
    SS brake lines
    E46 m3 dead pedal
    Euro change tray
    F30 ebrake handle handle
    MTech 2 steering wheel
    New carpet
    Innovate wideband o2
    Spa digital gauges
    New leather ebrake handle
    OEM m coupe floor mats
    One piece illuminated shift knob
    Recaro srd seats
    Spa design gauges
    Sparco harness
    Speeds are harness bar
    Speedware lower seat brackets
    Sport evo door sills
    Sport evo seatbelts (front)
    Various new interior panels
    Bosch smiley headlights.
    Cf grp. A mirrors
    CfRP evo 3 brake ducts
    Euro tow hood covers
    Factory sport evo aero
    Sport evo hood/bumper seals
    Sport evolution front grills
    Bbs RC wheels
    All red side markers
    HID kit
    Borla muffler
    Supersprint pipes

Many parts are NLA - you literally could not rebuild this car in some cases if you wanted to. It's also worth a lot more in pieces. I just restored the entire interior and it's flawless. I also have many misc. parts. The car needs a paint job (partially sanded) and a good A/N tune and you have one of the best e30 m3's at least on the west coast.

I travel a lot for work and it has sat for a long time - time to part with it. No idea when I'm going to get to this again. If no bites at the asking price, ill part it when I have time. Hope it goes to a good home. Pics in my galley - will post more later - the mural pic shows up on the first page of the "e30 m3 sport evo" search on google pre-sanding - will post current pics of exterior soon but as stated its ready for paint. T

Bear in mind you are not inheriting a "project". It literally needs paint and an alpha-n tune. That's it. Maybe flush the fluids, but I hardly call that a project.

Title in hand - will sell to the right buyer. Don't ask for joyrides. You won't get one. Contact me via email with interest. Serious buyers only - this is not your every-day e30 m3 (if there is such a thing).
    1990 e30 m3

Asking 35k. Going in Roundel next month.
    1990 e30 m3

Comment

Sounds like the perfect M3 if it were henna. Wont' ask for a joy ride but can we have pictures?

Comment

Sounds good... GLWS
        1988 Diamantschwarz

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

his pictures of his car are in his gallery... pic 14 is the best e30 m3 picture ever taken and is the most famous picture ever taken

Comment

Working...
          X