X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Sent
    I just love my M3

Comment

Pm sent , I'm down in Tucson and can pick up the parts at anytime .

Comment

I received a ton of PMs. I replied to most, and made a few phone calls to those who left me their numbers. If you haven't heard back from me yet, I'll drop you a line tomorrow or Thursday. Thanks for the kind words, and interest.

Comment

Is the drivers door card for sale? If so, I would be interested if it is clean.

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
          Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

PM"ed
            :burn:

Comment

Interested in full harness and interior carpet if available!!!!!! Please let me know

Comment

I'm using restraint....hard to though. But, I must admit it's fun watching everyone jump on FS threads like this...we're just a bunch of vultures! :-) I always seem to be one or two steps behind Nick "every time"...damn!

Good luck selling everything...hate to see that kinda damage on such a gorgeous car!

John

Comment

Has anyone heard anything? I'm sure there are quite a few parts we all need.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything? I PM'd a few days ago.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything? I PM'd a few hours after the original post.

Comment

Interior A pillar both sides.
                        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

I believe I replied to all messages. If you haven't heard back from me, my apologies. Please drop me another PM if that's the case.

Comment

I just replied to the PM I sent you two days ago again with all my contact info and a request for how to send payment. Please check it and let me know as I don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
                            I just love my M3

Comment

If entire car does not workout I am interested in battery Cover and front bumper cover call me phone number has been pm'ed
                              Finnally Powered by my ///M3
                              1990 E30 M3
                              1973 M2

Comment

Working...
                              X