No announcement yet.

parting 91 e30 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is m3projectz still selling items? He has not posted since 6/06. I know someone said he is still selling items but I just never see a response to post or pm's. does anyone no different? There seems to be a lot of interest for these parts but no response lately.

Comment

Bueller...... Bueller..... :P
      Have a nice day. :hi:

Comment

interested in GC set. if it still available

Comment

Hi there, I am interested in the brake calipers for all four corners of the car i.e.. front right and left, and rear right and left calipers. I have the carriers already, i just need the calipers, so you can sell the carriers to some one else ( I have seen a couple of people looking for carriers on this forum) so you can make a little more cash for your self! that sucks to have to part your car out! please email me at ( [email protected] ) let me know pricing, and shipping to Toronto Canada SORRY ABOUT YOU CAR!!!!

Comment

Hi there, I am interested in the brake calipers for all four corners of the car meaning front right and left, and rear right and left calipers. I have the carriers already, i just need the calipers, so you can sell the carriers to some one else ( I have seen a couple of people looking for carriers on this forum) so you can make a little more cash for your self! that sucks to have to part your car out! please email me at ( [email protected] ) let me know pricing, and shipping to Toronto Canada SORRY ABOUT YOU CAR!

Comment

Pm you on the body harness. I need the whole harness from head lights to the tail lights. Don't want to cut it anywhere if possible. Please let me know asap. Thanks

Comment

PM sent. Looking for interior parts.

Comment

Do you have the chassis still. stripped bare would be fine.
                  Gary Gray
                  88 M3 Alpine white Track/race car (maybe a turbo in future)
                  89 M3 ZinnerBot (restoration project)
                  91 VW GTI 2.0 16V
                  01 325it Daily Driver/part time track car, not stock

If you can take it apart...you can make it faster...

Comment

Hi can u reply to my pm please

Comment

Hello is the coilovers still for sale? if so price shipped to 98133 please!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Wow, this is the mega parts for sale thread. This car has to be sold five times over by now with all these posts. Probably like 20 people signed up on s14 just so they could post in this thread

Comment

?????

Comment

Working...
                              X