Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric
    replied
    Sheps, before you install, can you send your used one off to Milton Keynes to have the boys that work in those factories make a replica. I'm sure they aren't doing much at the moment...

Also, if your original one shows up, please let me buy your spare! I've been looking for one for a few years!

Leave a comment:

• jimmy p.
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepsEVO3 View Post
    Tell me about it Jimmy. Most parts are turning up though, so I'm hopeful it'll turn up soon.. However, I've been offered a new or second hand one, So, all is not "lost". Gotta keep smiling I suppose
    Thats great news that you have an option. It would be so sad to see a real Evo II missing its under spoiler.

Do you have any pics of your collection all together?
    That would make a heck of a photo...

Leave a comment:

• ShepsEVO3
    replied
    Tell me about it Jimmy. Most parts are turning up though, so I'm hopeful it'll turn up soon.. However, I've been offered a new or second hand one, So, all is not "lost". Gotta keep smiling I suppose

Leave a comment:

• jimmy p.
    replied
    Wow,,, thats a heck of a thing for them to misplace. That part is NLA and no one is making a replica that has ever appeared on this board.
    Thats terrible.

Leave a comment:

• ShepsEVO3
    replied
    Yes, I'm looking for the lower "lip" spoiler that goes underneath the main boot spoiler, part number 51712238005

Regards,

Paul.

Leave a comment:

• jhaurimn
    replied
    I checked with bmw a few months ago, they were still available.

Also available through mel for $489 http://abrahamsmotorsport.com/e30.html

Edit: Wait, are you talking about the trunk spoiler? If so, then nevermind my posts. Sucks they "lost" one of the rarest body parts on the car. I would be heated
    Last edited by jhaurimn; 12-10-2014, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    They have been NLA for 5-6 years now, used to be cheap as everybody wanted the "cooler" EVO III flap. The last one for sale on here sold in an hour or two for $800usd I think.

Leave a comment:

• erik bernstein
    replied
    Not available

Leave a comment:

• jhaurimn
    replied
    If you need it urgently, check with bmw. I believe they are still making them, or have stock left.

Leave a comment:

• ShepsEVO3
    started a topic WTB: Evo2 lower boot spoiler.

WTB: Evo2 lower boot spoiler.

As per title really, realised this is missing from my returned parts from the body shop. They're all denying any knowledge, but hey ho!

Urgently require this, will consider fibre glass or carbon replica. Please PM me with any info,

Regards,Paul.
Working...
X