This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Original Factory E30 Radio

Up for sale is an E30 radio. It’s in excellant cosmetic and working condition. Has been bench tested, tape deck cleaned + includes the code and harness if yours has been cut. I never installed it when I received it. I bought this off of eBay when I was looking to install an original radio for my ’91 E30 M3 but found out later this was not the correct model for my car year but would still work with mine. I believe it was for the earlier year models as I researched many photos of other peoples cars. I later found the correct model for my car so, I don’t need this anymore. If your looking to replace your aftermarket radio with a beautiful original & working factory one, look no further, this is it. Please be certain this will work for your car since I’m not 100% certain. $225 + Shipping. Please contact me directly at 91MPower@gmail.com for any further questions or pics. Thank you
    -John

This is the 5905 model. I believe the E30 M3 early models were equipped with the CM 5907 - it has "Band" in place of the "AM\FM" label and includes a weather band. So yes - this is a correct E30 model but I am not sure if any M3's came with it. I hope this is not considered thread sh!tting - I just want to educate potential buyers in the spirit of transparency. Either way - I have seen these going for similar prices when sold on eBay in excellent condition.

Comment

^^^ Concur. This model radio came stock in the 1987 325i I owned. Not sure if it was also available for the M3.
      Terrance

Comment

Very early M3's came with this puppy. Actually like this one way more than the slider infrared bar one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eiremon View Post
          This is the 5905 model. I believe the E30 M3 early models were equipped with the CM 5907 - it has "Band" in place of the "AM\FM" label and includes a weather band. So yes - this is a correct E30 model but I am not sure if any M3's came with it. I hope this is not considered thread sh!tting - I just want to educate potential buyers in the spirit of transparency. Either way - I have seen these going for similar prices when sold on eBay in excellent condition.
          No worries Eiremon. That's what this site is all about. Good info!

Comment

SOLD!! Thank You!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X