FS E30 Interior; Herringbone Door and rear Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS E30 Interior; Herringbone Door and rear Panels

I don't visit this forum often so please do not PM me here.
    If you want an item email me directly at [email protected]
    I will answer questions only from this email address as well or you can call me at 603-893-8704 anytime.

I will package up and ship by Fed X ground and charge actual shipping.
    Buyers to pay for item up front with paypal, I will then ship and send 2nd invoice for shipping.

My zip is 03079, sorry I can spend all day answering how much to ship here, you can get shipping estimates as well as I can.

All items listed are priced firm and fair, what I paid for them.
    Bought for project that I no longer have.

Everything is in excellent shape any and all flaws are show clearly in the pictures. I will not separate the front and rear door cards, they are being sold as a complete set. The front speaker grills/Kick panel covers with the
    door panels.

I will be flexible on pricing the seats (listed separately) with the door panels if someone want make up a complete interior they match quite well.

Front and rear black vinyl / herringbone door and rear panels 4 pieces for 2 door coupe, Includes the door pulls and storage bins the weatherstripping as well as lock knob trim. One panel is missing the black emergency window crank hole plastic cover, these can be found on ebay cheap or generic at home depot. Price includes pair of black front kick panel/speaker cover grills
    There are no tears, or rips. Once of the pictures shows a few creases in the black vinyl which is from storage and well come out as the material relaxes.
    Selling all 4 door panels with kick panels included for $320.00 plus shipping

[

Working...
X