WTB: original radio harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: original radio harness

looking to go all original with my audio setup. Got new oem speakers and now working on replacing the head unit. I have one of the oem Infrared radios and trying to splice it into the hacked up harness is going to be almost impossible. P.O. had several aftermarket headunits installed and completely hacked the wiring up so im just looking to replace the whole thing. I know im already going to have to take the dash out so might as well do it proper with the whole radio harness.

If anyone has one, or part of the harness or even just the correct pigtails, that would be great.

thanks

Not to threadjack but are all e30 m3 audio harnesses the same? How about same as non m3?

Comment

Originally posted by discountpirate View Post
      Not to threadjack but are all e30 m3 audio harnesses the same? How about same as non m3?

I don't believe there was an e30 m3 specific harness, but the different radios used different pinouts or pigtails between the various models that were used. Mine is the infrared version, or CM5908 and its power and speaker connections are slightly different.

But im sure if i found any oem harness from any e30, i could make it work. Its just the hacked mess of a harness i have now that is the problem.

Heres a link from r3v that shows the differences between the various radio head units throughout the years.

Comment

I might have one which would help... I will PM you.

Comment

I have the complete, uncut, interior wire harness from a 12/87 production.
          PM me for price and pics.

Dan
          Dan

12/87 Zinnoberrot
          3/87 Henna

Comment

bump, still looking for a radio wiring harness

Comment

Working...
            X