Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots and lots of parts for sale, new and used, oem and aftermarket, track and street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to revise listings on this forum? I have more stuff to ad but wanted to keep it in one post.

Comment

• L James
      L James commented
      Editing a comment
      Cory, you'll need to add it in another post or new thread... You cannot edit after a certain amount of time from the 1st post.

Im interested in

Used E30 M3 front rotors and performance friction brake pads- $75
    -Anthrazit/black center console, new- $75
    nknown brand maybe BMP rear strut bar- $25

Shipping to 93905 pm sent

Comment

PMs replied to. I added a couple more pics to the link last night. More pics and parts to come.

Comment

Didn't receive a reply... I'm still interested in the carpet. Please let me know.

Comment

Carpet is cheap at $40 but only worth going through the trouble if you have no carpet. I spent a lot of time pulling it without cutting it but decided to look for a better one if I'm gonna go through all the trouble on my car. It's dirty and the rear foot area has some of the nap that is bare, but no holes and driver footwell has pads and not much wear.

Comment

Interested in the Stromung exhaust. Any pictures or other details? Where are you located?

1989 E30 M3 Zinno
            2004 330i ZHP (sold)
            2018 JCW Mini

Comment

Originally posted by discountpirate View Post
              Carpet is cheap at $40 but only worth going through the trouble if you have no carpet. I spent a lot of time pulling it without cutting it but decided to look for a better one if I'm gonna go through all the trouble on my car. It's dirty and the rear foot area has some of the nap that is bare, but no holes and driver footwell has pads and not much wear.
              Cool, I'm still interested as my rolling chassis has no carpet currently. I will probably have it steam cleaned, dyed, and try to cover as much wear as possible with new floor mats. Please PM me back your contact info so we can arrange a pickup.

Comment

I added more pics to the link and found more stuff to sell.

Comment

Are the rear strut bars available.

Comment

Yes, Still have the Bavauto bar for sale. I actually have two, the one pictured is very nice shiny condition. I have another one with a little more dulling but still good condition I can sell for less. I will pretty much give away the unknown brand rear strut bar to anyone who buys something for just the additional price of shipping (as long as it fits in same box) I added more pics, more to come. In a week or so I will just start a new updated thread with the new list since I can't modify my first post.

Comment

Can u send me a pics of the floor mats thanks

Comment

I posted pics of the used set in that link. Pretty sure I had some pics of the new in bag ones too. Go to link, it is listed under "parts for sale" I believe.

Comment

Waiting on pics of the door cards. Please ping when uploaded. Cheers

Comment

Sorry about delay. I have parts spread all over the house and I have been focusing on the garage. I have the panels and other stuff in a storage room so I'll try to focus on that tonight. In the near future I will be swapping out my seats so I will have a complete set of front and rear seats for sale. They are recovered with grey bolsters and a kind of pleated velour fabric centers so they are not oem but they are unique and done pretty well although that was years ago so they do have some wear and fading.

Comment

what is difference between your belts and these?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/152016769530
                              [/size][/color]

[/CENTER]
                              Bimmersport Automotive
                              (905)670-9200

Its all about Spacers, Poking and Streching!

Comment

Working...
                              X