Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots and lots of parts for sale, new and used, oem and aftermarket, track and street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discountpirate
    replied
    Sold. I have a stock plug wire set.

Leave a comment:

• NickB
    replied
    Do you still have either of these?
    -Magnecor KV85 S14 Wire set- $125
    -MSD 8.5mm S14 wire set- $125

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    I can't update the original list, some stuff has been sold and I have lots more not listed. Pretty much all the prices have been lowered and I am negotiable for offers or trade.

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    I don't know the differences. There are various people redoing these belts. All I know is about the ones I have. FYI I have a Frankenstein set of the e36 motorsport international belts in E30 receptacles I am considering selling, only set like that I have ever seen. Authentic webbing.

Leave a comment:

• ZiMMie
    replied
    what is difference between your belts and these?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/152016769530

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    Sorry about delay. I have parts spread all over the house and I have been focusing on the garage. I have the panels and other stuff in a storage room so I'll try to focus on that tonight. In the near future I will be swapping out my seats so I will have a complete set of front and rear seats for sale. They are recovered with grey bolsters and a kind of pleated velour fabric centers so they are not oem but they are unique and done pretty well although that was years ago so they do have some wear and fading.

Leave a comment:

• osj911
    replied
    Waiting on pics of the door cards. Please ping when uploaded. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    I posted pics of the used set in that link. Pretty sure I had some pics of the new in bag ones too. Go to link, it is listed under "parts for sale" I believe.

Leave a comment:

• ether
    replied
    Can u send me a pics of the floor mats thanks

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    Yes, Still have the Bavauto bar for sale. I actually have two, the one pictured is very nice shiny condition. I have another one with a little more dulling but still good condition I can sell for less. I will pretty much give away the unknown brand rear strut bar to anyone who buys something for just the additional price of shipping (as long as it fits in same box) I added more pics, more to come. In a week or so I will just start a new updated thread with the new list since I can't modify my first post.

Leave a comment:

• robbmw
    replied
    Are the rear strut bars available.

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    I added more pics to the link and found more stuff to sell.

Leave a comment:

• m3pare
    replied
    Originally posted by discountpirate View Post
    Carpet is cheap at $40 but only worth going through the trouble if you have no carpet. I spent a lot of time pulling it without cutting it but decided to look for a better one if I'm gonna go through all the trouble on my car. It's dirty and the rear foot area has some of the nap that is bare, but no holes and driver footwell has pads and not much wear.
    Cool, I'm still interested as my rolling chassis has no carpet currently. I will probably have it steam cleaned, dyed, and try to cover as much wear as possible with new floor mats. Please PM me back your contact info so we can arrange a pickup.

Leave a comment:

• BimmerBill
    replied
    Interested in the Stromung exhaust. Any pictures or other details? Where are you located?

Leave a comment:

• discountpirate
    replied
    Carpet is cheap at $40 but only worth going through the trouble if you have no carpet. I spent a lot of time pulling it without cutting it but decided to look for a better one if I'm gonna go through all the trouble on my car. It's dirty and the rear foot area has some of the nap that is bare, but no holes and driver footwell has pads and not much wear.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X