Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another option to M3 trunk carpet(NO AFFILIATION)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will hop on this order too. Let me know thanks

Comment

Has the order already happened??

Comment

tried PM's twice... still no response.

Comment

My apologies everyone. I was on vacation and didn't have the bandwidth where I was to carry this out. Currently in Turkey headed back to work. I will have this all sorted by weeks end. I have received all interested party info. Some not so complete, but I will contact those that I need better info from. Again, my apologies. I'm gone from home 90 days at a time and everything piles on in 27 days.

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

I'm out of the group buy. I purchased directly.Sorry, couldn't wait. Quality is great. Fit is perfect. Motorsport piping looks good. Will need to sew in the spare wheel guard pad onto the back of the carpet though.

Comment

Okay folks, I'm waiting on an email back on my question whether it will save us money to have all orders ship to NYC then to you. Or direct mail. Once I have this info I will inform on final price including any shipping. Again it will be 10% of the going price, which at the moment is about 69 dollars not including any shipping. Those that I need better info from, I will contact you at the time of purchase.

ICONOCLAST6. If you don't mind sharing a picture of yours to show the others.

Again my apologies for delay, my duties here in Afghanistan keep me pretty busy. And when I'm home....well you know how that goes..100mph

Comment

Okay gents, just got word from the maker. From their email it seems like the best way will be to ship individually to each of your address. They can put up to three mats in one package for $85.00. I don't know, maybe for some of you guys that live near each other and know one another that might work. If that might work for some let me know. I will be contacting those that have already sent me info for address clarification. Once I have gotten all addresses straight, I will forward them to the maker to get final quotes for your package and then on to payment. This is my first group by attempt, so thanks for being patient.

Comment

Thank you for doing this.

Comment

Keep that shipping info coming

Comment

Alright gents, here it is. It seems like shipping to individual buyers address is what it going to be. So the Group buy price total with shipping is $103.65.
                        $43 of that being shipping. As mentioned before, they gave me an $85 shipping option, for three carpets in one package to one address. But no one raised their hand to help those close by to them. I will start taking PayPal Tomorrow. The minimum is 10 participants to make the GB price. I will start the list below, and update with members names as payment comes in. My paypal is [email protected]. Please add your forum name with your payment. Thanks for your patience.

1. Pilotskillse30

Comment

Anyone in the LA/OC area want to get in on shipping?
                          Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

at $103 shipped (with $43 of it being shipping), how much are we saving with the purchase of 10 vs 1? I would be interested in helping out with shipping if anyone else in South FL wants one.

Comment

I am in the bay area (san jose, ca).

Comment

The saving is about 14 dollars off the original price. From when we started which was 74.

Comment

Working...
                                X