Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set of 8 NGK iridium spark plugs for sale DR8EIX new in box - $55 Free shipping US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autox320
    replied
    $50 ; price reduced. Still free shipping inside the US.

Leave a comment:

• autox320
    replied
    You can use these in either a 2.3/2.5. They are one heat range cooler than stock. If someone truly needs a stock iridium then the DR7EIX is what you want.

If a Denso fan, then IX22 (stock), IX24 (cooler aka NGK8), IX27 (NGK 9) no B's or U's those are projected tips.

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Are these good for 2.5L engine?

Leave a comment:

• autox320
    replied
    Originally posted by basketcase View Post
    Hi, how did you come to find these work well in a modded s14? I am a big fan of NGK Iridium plugs, I fit them where I can.
    I run a lot of the standard plugs ie D7EA, D8EA, and now in the 2.7 motor D9EA. These NGK are the iridium version of the same plugs. I just can't use a 8 heat range in the current motor. It has to be 9.

Leave a comment:

• basketcase
    replied
    Hi, how did you come to find these work well in a modded s14? I am a big fan of NGK Iridium plugs, I fit them where I can.

Leave a comment:

• Set of 8 NGK iridium spark plugs for sale DR8EIX new in box - $55 Free shipping US

Set of 8 DR8EIX Iridium plugs for sale. Have a set of cams in your S14? Run it hard? These are a great plug to run. A heat range of 8, this is one step colder than stock. I bought these when planning on running schrick 284/276 in my 2.3.

$55 shipped FREE to anywhere in the US. Paypal as gift to avoid fees during transaction. Thanks for looking.

Working...
X