Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:Original EVO3 Undertray+Original EVO3 Frontsplitter(or cf replica)+Install Kit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the Canadian dollar getting hammered vs the US dollar and the Euro it is a small comfort that DHL still offers the XL shipping for 95 Euro to Canada.

Markus is one of the good guys and very easy to deal with. Knowing BMW, the prices will only go up and supply will diminish till it is NLA.

Happy New Year.

Comment

bump
      These are the last 2 sets that i could sell for that "old" price
      Got the new price list from BMW and since .01.02.2019 such a set would be ~ 100 Euro more :(
      Also the frontsplitter is currently not available and the new deliverydate/price is not known
      So last chance here to save some money....
      I know shipping is expensive since DHL have cancelled that 95 Euro XL package but maybe 2 people could share the shipping......

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Anyone want to share shipping with me? I'm in CT, NYC area.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Iím in for a oem splitter, install kit, and undertray if anyone is interested in splitting shipping costs. Located in Southern California.

Comment

I would be down for undertray, CF splitter, and install kit if we can work out a deal with shipping. Ill send you a PM.

Comment

Is anyone in SoCal interested in the under tray splitter kits? Please let me know so we can split on the shipping.

Markus, can you verify how many kits you have available? Thanks.

Comment

Note, I spoke with Markus recently and he told me DHL suspended all shipments over 120cm in length to the US (but not to Canada).

I also am looking for a kit, I live in the NYC area. I am exploring having a friend forward a shipment from Canada to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin///m3 View Post
                    Note, I spoke with Markus recently and he told me DHL suspended all shipments over 120cm in length to the US (but not to Canada).

I also am looking for a kit, I live in the NYC area. I am exploring having a friend forward a shipment from Canada to the US.
                    Exactly - DHL have cancelled these XL packages to USA for 95 Euro
                    So only UPS or other private carriers would do that - but they are expensive :(
                    UPS is charging 250-300 Euro

Comment

If anyone in the US wants to explore splitting shipping, please PM me.

Comment

Kevin. Just messaged you.

Markus, so far there are 3 of us interested. Can you verify how many under trays, splitters, and install kits you have? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rey gunn View Post
                          Kevin. Just messaged you.

Markus, so far there are 3 of us interested. Can you verify how many under trays, splitters, and install kits you have? Thanks.
                          at the moment 2 sets, but could check tomorrow if I could get one more for that"old" price.
                          Let me know what splitter it should be for the sets

Comment

Thanks for getting back Markus. Can you please check? There are 3 of us interested. I would like the oem front splitter and under tray with install kit.

Comment

4 interested. I'm in California if anyone else out here wants one.
                              Original Splitter for me.

Comment

I got an email from Markus and he has 2 oem splitters and 2 carbon fiber splitters available, along with the under tray and install kit. Currently there are 4 of us interested. Please chime in to let us know if you want the oem or cf splitter. So far interested members are:

Rey Gunn - oem splitter
                                bimmer8604 - cf splitter
                                Kevin///m3 - oem splitter
                                S4Del - oem splitter

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X