Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:Original EVO3 Undertray+Original EVO3 Frontsplitter(or cf replica)+Install Kit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I would like an oem splitter

    Comment


    • #62
      ooops, double posted. see below
      Last edited by bimmer8604; 04-03-2019, 07:35 AM. Reason: double post.

      Comment


      • #63
        Awesome, thanks Rey and Markus! Now to figure out shipping arrangements....

        If the two of you in California don't want to mess with shipping arrangements I am more than wiling to help. I can receive/ship directly from my parts department and closer to Kevin in CT.
        To help calculate shipping costs, what are the approximate dimensions and weight of a package?

        Kyle

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by bimmer8604 View Post
          Awesome, thanks Rey and Markus! Now to figure out shipping arrangements....

          If the two of you in California don't want to mess with shipping arrangements I am more than wiling to help. I can receive/ship directly from my parts department and closer to Kevin in CT.
          To help calculate shipping costs, what are the approximate dimensions and weight of a package?

          Kyle
          Kyle,

          Where are you located?

          Comment


          • #65
            Wichita, KS. 67206.

            Comment


            • #66
              I've got like inbox messages and wall posts on this, going batty tracking everything down. I'm in, shipping is to 94062 in Nor Cal. Thanks.

              Comment


              • #67
                I want just a carbon front splitter. I'm in socal at 92595

                Comment


                • #68
                  It looks like somebody will need to change their mind on oem vs. cf splitter as markus has 2 of each. I have asked Markus for a shipping quote to me with all 4 kits, and can get some estimates for shipping once in the US.

                  Brian, I asked a few weeks ago about just a splitter and was told it wasn't possible. Maybe Markus will chime in!

                  Kyle

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Brian H View Post
                    I want just a carbon front splitter. I'm in socal at 92595
                    Unless you have an undertray, I dont think you can just bolt a splitter on.

                    Originally posted by S4Del View Post
                    I've got like inbox messages and wall posts on this, going batty tracking everything down. I'm in, shipping is to 94062 in Nor Cal. Thanks.

                    Not sure what this means

                    Originally posted by bimmer8604 View Post
                    It looks like somebody will need to change their mind on oem vs. cf splitter as markus has 2 of each. I have asked Markus for a shipping quote to me with all 4 kits, and can get some estimates for shipping once in the US.

                    Brian, I asked a few weeks ago about just a splitter and was told it wasn't possible. Maybe Markus will chime in!

                    Kyle
                    I'm pretty firm on OEM, but I do have a lead on a used OEM splitter. Perhaps I could be convinced to part with that for the good of the group.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I have PM's wall posts and this thread, so just consolidating in one thread. I am willing to take a CF splitter since I have a CF rear gurney flap anyway.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Kevin I have the undergrad and a plastic front splitter but I want a carbon replacement to match my gurney flap.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          *undertray

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I’m in the DC area and already have a wing and lip, but could use an undertray...
                            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black -
                            AST 4100 500/500, Fikse Profil 13
                            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                            - GC
                            1989 325is Alpinweiß/Black - S50B30,GC/Koni, BBS RX, Peerless Skid, Sway
                            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black - Basket Case

                            Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd
                            272 cam, Korman driveshaft, R888s, H&R/Bilstein

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              ok some final informations-

                              I have ordered the 2 missing undertrays incl. hardware - hope to get it wednesday/thursday
                              I could get a 3rd original frontsplitter
                              Shipping would be 240 Euro
                              @ Brian: a single cf frontsplitter would be 275 Euro
                              With 4 Kits + maybe 1 single frontsplitter the package would be "full"
                              Payment would be Paypal as a gift ( or +5% fees like people want)
                              Don't need the money before the package would be ready to ship

                              will contact everyone who is involved when the package is ready to ship

                              http://www.bmwm3shop.de

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Markus View Post
                                ok some final informations-

                                I have ordered the 2 missing undertrays incl. hardware - hope to get it wednesday/thursday
                                I could get a 3rd original frontsplitter
                                Shipping would be 240 Euro
                                @ Brian: a single cf frontsplitter would be 275 Euro
                                With 4 Kits + maybe 1 single frontsplitter the package would be "full"
                                Payment would be Paypal as a gift ( or +5% fees like people want)
                                Don't need the money before the package would be ready to ship

                                will contact everyone who is involved when the package is ready to ship
                                Thankyou Markus! We look forward to hearing from you later this week.

                                Kyle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X