WTB: Coilover Kit (E30 M3)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Coilover Kit (E30 M3)

A long shot, but please pm if you are looking to offload a set of coilover kit for an E30 M3. Must be in good operating condition. I want to preserve my factory struts. Thanks!

FYI, you can use Ground Control's Coilover kit front adjustors in the factory housings without cutting off the factory spring perch.
    What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baxter E30 View Post
      FYI, you can use Ground Control's Coilover kit front adjustors in the factory housings without cutting off the factory spring perch.
      He speaks the truth. This is the setup that I run. To make a long story short: if you can stomach it, it's better to cut the struts and get more spring travel. If you want to preserve the struts, you can still do it and hit the bump stops on the really really harsh stuff. Here's the relevant portion of my build thread:

https://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s...71#post1239071
      1988 Lachs
      1988 DS - sold
      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

I know you said that you wanted something in good condition, but i have a set of AST 4100s that are in need of a rebuild. They have Vorshlag camber plates and rear shock mounts with 80N/100N springs. The front inserts do not require cutting the strut tubes. Let me know if you are interested.
        -kevin

Comment

Working...
        X