FS: OS Giken LSD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OS Giken LSD

For the E30 (188mm medium case only), but will work with some non-M3 E36 as well. Never installed, only pulled out the the box once to drool over. Ordered from Japan by Turner, I couldn't find anyone who stocked them in the US when I bought it.

http://osgiken.net/i-24705669-lsd-bm...m3-m-type.html

This is just the actual LSD unit, BMW case not included. It's a direct replacement for the BMW unit.

$1500 + actual shipping

I'll include 2L of Giken fluid ($60/L) at no additional charge.

Some people have requested pics (totally understandable, I just had to dig it out of my hoard of parts).

Comment

Bump

Comment

If I already have a complete 4.10 LSD, would I have everything I need to install this? Do you know what the lockup is?

Do not buy from "Low Level"!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
          If I already have a complete 4.10 LSD, would I have everything I need to install this? Do you know what the lockup is?
          You should be good to go. Lockup (and lockup rate for that matter) is configurable. It's presently setup with the Giken default configuration, which they recommended to begin with. It doesn't get any better than this, it really is an amazing piece.

Comment

Price reduced to $1400 + shipping

Comment

Track days aren't that far away...

Comment

I've had a few inquires about the specs. The unit is presently set up with the stock (baseline) 1.5 way configuration from Giken: 25 deg cam on decel, 38 deg cam on accel. 10 clutch discs per side. Everything from ramp angles to preload is configurable, however. It's a pretty awesome piece.

Comment

Working...
                X