I have the following parts
    Eibach strut tower brace PN 2003920 $250

Trunk filler panel with jack crank handle and lug wrench PN1943241 $200

Fire wall cover panels PN 1380392,1380391 $190

Jack OEM $100

Jack hold down nut OEM $40

ECE/KAT BOSCH 0261200071 with dinan chip D900-2321 $800

will add pick later today
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME!

Interested in firewall cover panels.

Comment

I take the jack

Comment

damn, missed another oppo for a jack! they are so hard to find!

Comment

boy that jack was a steal. Last I saw for sale went for $400

Comment

Yea agreed. Was that the one on eBay by chance? I saw that one too, I held out too long on that one. Last I saw sold was Phil abramiís from the Facebook group, sold for like 100 or 150.

Comment

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME!

Comment

Did you get a chance to ship the jack, tried to pm you, but haven't heard back from you.
                thanks Miguel

Comment

Are you there

Comment

The complete firewall cover panels new are $135 with free shipping FYI

Comment

Ok I tried pm, posted here hoping that you see it and reply I also tried emailing you, and no response, i already paid for the jack, if aren't going to ship it, just issue me a refund, or let me know what's going on, I know that you have seen my messages because you have been here, just be honest, if someone offered you more money, it's fine, just be honest, I normally like to do things privately, but you are not giving any choice but to go public.

Comment

Buyers beware. Looks like this guy is reposting stuff on ebay after taking people's money on here and CL. He's screwed over someone else on the ecu with dinan chip.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bmw-E30-m3-...5b15%7Ciid%3A1

Comment

Not wonder this POS isn't responding, I have tried to contact him in every possible way and he doesn't respond, is a shame that one person can ruin something good among a group of real enthusiast, I have filed a claim with paPayP, let's see what happens, this goes to tell you not to send money as family and friends to anyone, I don't do it regardless of who you are , if you do just be aware that you can't file any type of claim with Paypal.
                          Is only $100, but still is the principal, Restricted if you are reading this, be responsible and respond to message you POS, trash.
                          Miguel

Comment

I have a claim on paypal right now against him for the DME with dinan chip.

Comment

Finally dirtbag refunded the money after the Paypal dispute.
                              Members be aware, this person is not trustworthy, he is a scammer.

Comment

Working...
                              X