Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB engine block

Hello,

I m looking for an engine block, bore as to be under 94.7 and non decked block, if you have one for sale let me know

best regards

East coast by any chance?

Comment

Hi,
      I'm looking for one also. Not needing to be bored and has not been decked either. I am on east coast-south. Thanks for help.

Comment

I found one recently for a friend back in Australia. Seller is on here and based in the usa, but the block came from a car getting parted in the uk, the seller has a friend over there .As these are NLA now be prepared to dig deep. Shame they are not making these anymore.

Are the heads still available or are they going the same way as the block? Also the camtray, another expensive item that might become or is already NLA.

Comment

There is this one but $8900 US is a hard pill to swallow. TO think a whole cat could be bought for that 10 years ago (or less)

Comment

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323336374710

Comment

Yes, head AND cam tray are NLA. I have seen that 2.5L block before but looking for 2.3, Thanks.
              Why can't BMW pay more attention to the older car community, we do a lot of FREE advertising for them keeping these cars on the road and in public eye!

Comment

I wonder if the best thing to do is place an order with BMW that way they it may help with decision to carry out next production run.

E30 M3 1987
                Mini Clubman GT
                BMW E36 323 Msport
                Toyota Corona
                KTM 200EXC
                Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Bump

Comment

set up a group buy for short blocks?

Comment

Unfortunately they are NLA, and as far as I know they won t be available anymore

Comment

It is a shame, I would be up for a group buy on short block. Does anyone have a connection with BMW that can inquire?
                        Dan

88 M3
                        Black on Black

San Diego, CA
                        USA

Comment

it's not happening -- they aren't interested in supporting their community it seems. They don't have any and don't have any incoming regardless of requests. A number of us have been told by various BMW employees around the globe not to hold our breathe.

Maybe it'll happen, but no date in sight

Comment

I have 2 for sale. PM if interested

Comment

Working...
                            X