Complete car part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete car part out

I am officially parting out my 1988 Henna Track car. This is a clean title CA car. I will be posting up a list that I will be updating with parts available and prices. A short run down. I am willing to sell it in different ways.

The big things.

The Chassis or Shell depending on how it will be sold is clean title CA shell. It has a welded in cage it actually looks really good but has some small dents over time from racing that has been repaired but no really big hits. It tracks straight.

The engine. It was recently gone through and resealed. It has maybe 1 hour of run time since then. It has forged pistons Shrick 286/276 cams and BMW Motorsports valve springs. I will either sell it as a long block or with all the accessories including intake and exhaust depending if someone wants to drop it in.

I will also have the 5 lug available with either the Turner Motorsports J-Stock suspension as a package or separately.

If there is anything anyone wants please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Things will go in order either the engine or chassis first. Suspension if you want it can claim it but they will be last removed. I will post up pictures, prices, and whats available.
    Dan

88 M3
    Black on Black

San Diego, CA
    USA

Dan,

Sent you an email.

Thanks,
    Mark
    1990 M3

Comment

Why the part out and not selling complete?
      Are the engine and chassis matching VIN's?
      Chris L.

Spray paint and tire shine doesn't equate to a "restoration!"

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
        Why the part out and not selling complete?
        Are the engine and chassis matching VIN's?
        I would prefer to sell complete but I keep getting people wanting to buy the Chassis or Shell. It isn't a matching numbers car but it is a clean CA titled car.
        Dan

88 M3
        Black on Black

San Diego, CA
        USA

Comment

I need rear trunk trim. Trying to replace the trim in my 88 that was completely stripped out at some point by a previous owner. Will consider anything you might have. Thanks

Comment

I have taken a deposit on the chassis which is being sold all body work and suspension. I will update what will be available.
            Dan

88 M3
            Black on Black

San Diego, CA
            USA

Comment

Working...
            X