• Show
Clear All

• Ron ///Man
    replied
    Sold!!!

Leave a comment:

• jimmy p.
    replied
    I have been trying ti send mine in for years to be overhauled and every time I do Will tells me, push down on it, is it hard, does it push right back up,,, they are fine put them back in the car.
    Those Grp N Bilsteins are tough as nails.

Leave a comment:

• 215m3
    replied
    Originally posted by jayrouse529 View Post
    Spring rates? Is Bilstein still able to rebuild the shocks?
    Bilstien overhauled my Grp N coilovers here in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• enigmaticdream
    replied
    I have a set of these on my car. They are about 2 inches shorter than stock struts but not any stronger in terms of reinforcement. Springs are 60mm and you can easily find sizes from H&R and other spring manufacturers. The shock itself can be removed from the strut housing via a bottom lock nut and the shock is threaded into the strut housing. The shock doesn't look anything novel. I'm sure if you contacted Bilstein they could provide a Motorsport shock to you.

Leave a comment:

• jayrouse529
    replied
    Spring rates? Is Bilstein still able to rebuild the shocks?

Leave a comment:

• Ron ///Man
    started a topic FS: Factory GR-N Suspension Setup

FS: Factory GR-N Suspension Setup

I have a complete BMW Motorsport Gr-N Coil-Over suspension setup for sale. This is the factory Motorsport kit, not a copy. It includes Bilstein race strut housings which are extra heavy duty, Adjustable upper camber plates, Motorsport wheel hubs, brake cooling backing plates, Gr-N valved Bilstein front struts and Bilstein Gr-N valved rear shocks. There are Motorsport front and rear Gr-N springs, shim plates for the rear springs, and several spare threaded lock rings for the front struts. This setup was produced by BMW Motorsport division for the Gr-N race cars. Save your $3K factory strut housings! These are stronger! Selling the kit for $4000 plus packing and shipping cost. Will not sell separate pieces. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4015.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1276603Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4020.JPG
Views:	460
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	1276602
Working...
X