Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990m3
    replied
    Yes. Mine is the 50/50 header, you’re right. My local friend liked my results he did the same thing. There are a ton of 50/50 headers on German eBay. I used it in my 2.5 race motor and it made a huge difference from the standard us spec header I started with.

Leave a comment:

• basketcase
    replied
    People are getting the evo 3 header with the euro non cat header that's on eBay.de. The evo 3 header is a 55/50 header (I think), the euro non cat (and 215hp) header is 50/50. The rally header is also 50/50 but expensive like the evo 3 header.

The euro non cat 50/50 header is supposed to be good for engines up to 300hp.

The USA header is around 46/44 or 46/48 from memory. It's what I have on both my 2.3 and my 2.5 and I would like to rectify that, but it always takes second place to other more necessary expenses.

Leave a comment:

• Markus
    replied
    the last price from BMW for that EVO3 header was 3400 Euro ....now NLA
    I have sold a used one 2 years ago here in Germany for 2200 Euro

Leave a comment:

• mwagner10702
    replied
    Originally posted by Markus View Post
    Something tells me this is expensive . . . .

1990m3 - if you bought one of these (EVO 3 variant) for $500 you did very well.

Leave a comment:

• Markus
    replied
    11 62 1 315 872

Leave a comment:

• Markus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kevin///m3
    replied
    I too may get an Evo 3 header. Anyone have the part number handy?

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
    your best bet may be to do what I did. Buy one on German ebay, ship to states and have ceramic coated locally. All in I'm about $500 and it looked brand new when I was done with it.
    Great idea. Think i'll do this.

Leave a comment:

• 1990m3
    replied
    your best bet may be to do what I did. Buy one on German ebay, ship to states and have ceramic coated locally. All in I'm about $500 and it looked brand new when I was done with it.

Leave a comment:

• BMWe30M3
    started a topic WTB: EVO 3 header

WTB: EVO 3 header

Looking to buy an EVO 3 or EVO 2 header in good used or new condition.
Working...
X