F.S. S14 engine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. S14 engine.

Fresh rebuilt motor. 2.3. STD bearings w/ polished crank. Has on 02 pan but also comes with lees massive pan and upper. Ecu, afm, harness, 265 transmission.
    some minor personal touches need to be done such as powder coating head cover and air box, ( someone might want it red) and the injection is not bolted up as someone might want to clean it better than it is. York automotive did the rebuild. I chose him because of his expertise in building endurance race cars. 18k

Pictures would be helpful . . . as would a parts list. Was the engine dyno'd post rebuild? How about the transmission . . . rebuilt or original . . . mileage? You really need to post more information to support the $18,000 you are asking, especially since this is your first post.

Comment

Ed York did it? He does solid m20 and m50 work. You in the DC area?
      Marshall
      75 M2
      88 M3

Comment

Yes Ed rebuilt it. Iím in western pa.
        No Dino time. Original 85k mi tranny so I was told. I also have the driveshaft for an m2.
        all new wear parts in motor . Intake valves were not replaced but the exhaust valves are new. Pm me and Iíll send photos.

Comment

Some internals.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I think at 18k your well past a standard rebuild of your stock engine cost and a spare block

Comment

Very interested, but not at $18K.

Comment

Just had the complete intake cleaned and box painted along with valve cover. Let me know what your thinking?

Comment

18k and refreshed engine with original pistons, is this where we are now for used engines.
                    As others said full disclosure of parts and photos would help your case.

E30 M3 1987
                    Mini Clubman GT
                    BMW E36 323 Msport
                    Toyota Corona
                    KTM 200EXC
                    Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Still available

Comment

Working...
                      X