Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New E30 M3 SE Sport EVO 3 Rear Trunk Spoilers For Sale Genuine 51 71 2 234 562

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New E30 M3 SE Sport EVO 3 Rear Trunk Spoilers For Sale Genuine 51 71 2 234 562

If interested please e-mail me: [email protected]

E30 M3 Sport EVO 3 Rear Trunk Spoilers

I have a few of these currently in stock. I have the trunk piece only (51 71 2 234 562), not the flap. I have called the dealership about the flap and they have told me that they are still in stock and are Priced 620. I can order them for you if you want the spoiler and flap together.

Price wise: I am going off Schmiedmann prices which come down to USD 1533 shipped and payed by paypal.

I am selling them for EUR 1170 which Comes down to around 1300USD, I have them in stock / No back order problems or long lead times so I can and will ship out the next working day.

Price Includes everything. FedEx 4-5 working day delivery, insurance and Paypal fees.

I have shipped plenty of parts. I will make sure to pay extra attention to the spoiler edges when shipping. I am sure some of you can vouch for me.

These can be NLA anytime now at BMW

Only limited supply, I wont be able to get more.

Since they no longer come with studs to mount the wing to the decklid, do they come with bolts?

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

• 70ccrossi
      70ccrossi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I know of a friend of mine you can order the studs through various other companies in good quality. I can probably get them in the right spec (same as BMW). I do have mounting screws for the flap from Wurth. Very good quality. 2 Are now SOLD! ordered the flaps to go with them! So I can get those if you are looking to buy a set (trunk spoiler & Flap)

Hi, I know of a friend of mine you can order the studs through various other companies in good quality. I can probably get them in the right spec (same as BMW). I do have mounting screws for the flap from Wurth. Very good quality. 2 Are now SOLD! ordered the flaps to go with them! So I can get those if you are looking to buy a set (trunk spoiler & Flap)

Comment

Bump, Still a few left!

Comment

Working...
      X