No announcement yet.

FS: Orig.EVO3 Undertray w. Install Hardware + Carbon.EVO3 Frontsplitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you sell the gasket and install hardware kit? I didn't get that when I bought this from you previously. Also sent you an email. Thanks.

Comment

Interested in the complete kit. Is it available?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellrot View Post
        Interested in the complete kit. Is it available?
        yes, 2 sets are left at the moment

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Anyone vouch for Markus? how was the transaction and the quality of the carbon fiber lip?

Comment

If there was a rating higher than A++ I'd give it. Markus is highly respected as a seller and that CF lip in particular is top notch.

Comment

Anyone vouch for Markus? how was the transaction and the quality of the carbon fiber lip?
              You can trust Markus with your grandmother.
              1988 BMW M3
              2010 Ferrari 599
              2013 BMW X1

Comment

I bought this kit from Markus in 2020 and it's a perfect fit and came very fast and well packaged.

Speaking of which, I scratched my CF lip on some gravel road, I am wondering if i can buy a Evo3 replacement lip somewhere, just the lip part not the undertray.....

Comment

Hi. I'm trying to post some photos of the installed splitter... I'm getting a message saying "an unexpended error has occurred: invalid image geometry" Any tips on posting photos on the forum?

Comment

Hi. I'm trying to post some photos of the installed splitter... I'm getting a message saying "an unexpended error has occurred: invalid image geometry" Any tips on posting photos on the forum?
                    That function has been broken for a long time. You will need to host your pictures on a third-party site (i.e. Google Photos, Microsoft OneDrive, Imagur, etc) and then link the photos via their URL back to this site.
                    1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Image IMG 8392 hosted in Freeimage.host

Comment

So transaction with Marcus was smooth. Fitted nicely (I had the body shop paint the carbon fiber piece matte black to match the plastic as best as possible. No instructions included, so I had to figure out the mounting and drilling by myself. Measure, twice, cut once.

Turned out pretty good.
                        https://imgur.com/a/fkVxPjL

Comment

one more available

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

So transaction with Marcus was smooth. Fitted nicely (I had the body shop paint the carbon fiber piece matte black to match the plastic as best as possible. No instructions included, so I had to figure out the mounting and drilling by myself. Measure, twice, cut once.

Turned out pretty good.
                            https://imgur.com/a/fkVxPjL
                            That red looks like it's still wet paint, beautiful.
                            1989 E30 M3 DD
                            2002 R1150R

Donate some social capitol to my cause please?

twitter.com/LUMANIKUS
                            facebook.com/Lumanikus

Comment

Originally posted by Lumanikus View Post

That red looks like it's still wet paint, beautiful.
                              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X