For Sale: front and rear black seats and door cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: front and rear black seats and door cards

I have front+Rear black leather seats and door cards for sale w/ the matching black handles + Map pockets
    The seats have wear and can be used for now but at some point will need to be recovered
    I'm thinking $2500 for the whole thing.
    Can take some pictures today... maybe list on Bring a trailer if I don't find a home for em. Located in SoCal and would prefer not to ship

Would you give up the rear bench separate?

Comment

Not at this time

Comment

pics?

Comment

Bring a trailer? Highly doubt they would entertain this $2500 listing. Better off selling to an enthusiast on the forum here.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Here's a few iphone photos. I can throw in the door pulls, map pockets and center console (where the shifter and window switches are) if desired. Bolsters are in good shape, there's one bad stitching at the top part of the back seat where it would go up against the parcel shelf.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
              Bring a trailer? Highly doubt they would entertain this $2500 listing. Better off selling to an enthusiast on the forum here.
              You're probably right. Not to say there aren't enthusiasts on BAT, but I'd probably have to make them CHERRY and take some pro-photos to get a bite from them.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'd be interested in the rear seat and the four door cards if you are willing to ship. These are the much easier than the front seats. Thanks.

Comment

Sean - where are you located?
                    I'd rather sell the whole thing as a lot. I can ship to you and then you can sell what you don't want.

Comment

Where are you located in SoCal? I would be highly intersted!

Comment

I'm in Laguna Beach, Ca.

Comment

bump - price drop $2250 for the seats + door cards.

Comment

bump - price drop $2k for the seats + door cards...making room in the garage

Comment

If someone wants the back seat and door cards, I would be interested in the front seats.

Comment

Working...
                              X