Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: 46mm isolation block and adjustable cam gears.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 46mm isolation block and adjustable cam gears.

I recently had my ITBs rebuilt and they noted that my isolation blocks were mismatched. I have one 46mm and one 48mm. I would like to find a 46mm if anyone has a good used one. I'd be willing to buy it or trade for my 48mm.

I'd also take a 48mm if anyone has a good one (before I have to buy a new one anyway).

Thanks!

I'm also looking for a set of adjustable cam gears before I modify mine or buy from VAC.

I sent my cam gears to Achilles Motorsport for modification and they turned them around very fast, wasn't too expensive either in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
      I sent my cam gears to Achilles Motorsport for modification and they turned them around very fast, wasn't too expensive either in my opinion
      Thanks! That is one of two options I am considering at this point. The other being VAC.

Comment

Listen, VAC has great stuff but their communication and service is so piss poor that I will only use them as an absolute last resort

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
          Listen, VAC has great stuff but their communication and service is so piss poor that I will only use them as an absolute last resort
          Oh yea, I've had experience with them.

I took matters into my own hands and knocked them out myself.
          https://www.instagram.com/p/CEIso34n...=1cskq7auajtm5

With that being said, I no longer need timing gears. Still looking for a 46 or 48mm block.

Comment

I have located all the parts I need and made the others I couldn't find. (For now)

Please close. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X