NOS and used M3 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evommm View Post
    Yes I was post #2 after your post #1 but good luck your a credit to your kind
    not to play devil's advocate, but i think he meant there were other people that emailed him directly, before you posted in this thread.

looks like i was a little late to the party on the Evo tow hook covers. :/

best of luck with your sale.
    Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3 M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by evommm View Post
      Yes I was post #2 after your post #1 but good luck your a credit to your kind
      That is a little uncalled for.

I understand you are upset, but he did say in his original post "For a fast response please send a email to: Brandonsan71 at gmail dot com", and your post to the thread was 2 hours and 15 minutes after the original post, so it is quite possible he did receive emails in that time for the parts you were inquiring about.

Just to be clear, I did buy parts from Brandon from this thread, but not the ones you inquired about, and Brandon has so far been outstanding in communication and trying to get the parts shipped during the Christmas rush. I look forward to the parts arriving in the New Year and will definitely provide feedback once I receive them.

Don
      1973 - 2002
      1988 - iX
      1988 - M3

Comment

Update to parts list.
        BMW M Tech 2 leather 370mm steering wheel with horn pad. Brand NEW in the BOX. 1300.00 plus shipping
        BMW EVO Brake ducts BRAND NEW IN THE BOX with clips (These are the parts that fit into the fog light holes only, not cooling ducts behind fog light area) 750.00 plus shipping
        EVO dead pedal (USED but in GREAT condition) 650.00 plus shipping
        Brand new Hella Ellipsoid headlight housing, US DOT low beams 300.00 plus shipping
        Brand new OEM fog lights 250.00 plus shipping
        Brand new OEM turn signals 200.00 plus shipping
        Brand new OEM black floor mats SOLD
        Brand new EVO tow hook covers SOLD
        Brand new OEM window trim (all metal trim that surrounds windows) SOLD
        Brand new door seals (they attach to the body)Â SOLD
        Brand new OEM kidney grill 80.00 plus shipping
        Brand new EVO lighted leather shift knob SOLD
        Brand new M Tech door sill trim with M3 logos SOLD
        Brand new EVO cam gear with valve cover gasket 200.00 plus shipping
        USED Black rear deck speakers 100.00 plus shipping
        USED Euro grills SOLD
        NEW OEM front and rear side markers 300.00 plus shipping

I have a lot of additional parts that are not listed yet.
        For a fast response please send a email to: Brandonsan71 at gmail dot com

Comment

I can see where some of the frustration is with this thread. I reached out directly to the seller regarding some items, was first in line for those specific items that by the way, the seller had not listed a price on. Asked him to confirm what all he had and would be included in the sale. He said he would get back to me as he needed to double check, that was Dec. 14th. Parts sold and never got a response back from the seller. Again, I can totally see where some are frustrated. Cheers!

Comment

Update to parts list.
            BMW M Tech 2 leather 370mm steering wheel with horn pad. Brand NEW in the BOX. 1100.00 plus shipping
            BMW EVO Brake ducts BRAND NEW IN THE BOX with clips (These are the parts that fit into the fog light holes only, not cooling ducts behind fog light area) 650.00 plus shipping
            Brand new Hella Ellipsoid headlight housing, US DOT low beams 300.00 plus shipping
            Brand new OEM fog lights 250.00 SOLD
            Brand new OEM window trim (all metal trim that surrounds windows)Â SOLD
            Brand new door seals (they attach to the body) SOLD
            USED Black rear deck speakers 100.00 plus shipping
            USED Euro grills SOLD
            NEW OEM front and rear side markers 300.00 plus shipping
            Used driver side front strut tube. Glass beaded and re painted. 850.00 plus shipping

Comment

Bought several thousand dollars of parts from Brandon for my 1990 project over the past few months, he's extremely honest and easy to work with. UPS damaged some parts and he immediately replaced them, I would not hesitate to buy parts from him again. Thanks Brandon - Michael

Comment

Only if you know the secret handshake wayh wayh LOL

Comment

Originally posted by michaelclive2010 View Post
                  Bought several thousand dollars of parts from Brandon for my 1990 project over the past few months, he's extremely honest and easy to work with. UPS damaged some parts and he immediately replaced them, I would not hesitate to buy parts from him again. Thanks Brandon - Michael
                  Thank you Mike

Comment

Update to parts list.
                    BMW M Tech 2 leather 370mm steering wheel with horn pad. Brand NEW in the BOX. 1100.00 plus shipping
                    BMW EVO Brake ducts BRAND NEW IN THE BOX with clips (These are the parts that fit into the fog light holes only, not cooling ducts behind fog light area) 650.00 plus shipping
                    Brand new OEM fog lights 250.00Â SOLD
                    Brand new OEM black floor mats SOLD
                    Brand new EVO tow hook covers SOLD
                    Brand new door seals (they attach to the body SOLD
                    Brand new EVO lighted leather shift knob SOLD
                    Brand new M Tech door sill trim with M3 logos SOLD
                    USED Black rear deck speakers SOLD
                    USED Euro grills SOLD
                    NEW OEM front and rear side markers SOLD
                    Used driver side front strut tube. Glass beaded and re painted. 850.00 plus shipping

Comment

Update to parts list.
                      Brand new Hella Ellipsoid headlight housing, US DOT low beams SOLD
                      Brand new OEM fog lights 250.00 SOLD
                      Brand new OEM turn signals 250.00 plus shipping
                      Brand new OEM window trim (all metal trim that surrounds windows)Â SOLD
                      Brand new door seals (they attach to the body SOLD
                      USED Black rear deck speakers SOLD
                      USED Euro grills SOLD
                      NEW OEM front and rear side markers SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by brandonsan View Post
                        Update to parts list.
                        Brand new Hella Ellipsoid headlight housing, US DOT low beams SOLD
                        Brand new OEM fog lights 250.00 SOLD
                        Brand new OEM turn signals 250.00 plus shipping
                        Brand new OEM black floor mats SOLD
                        Brand new EVO tow hook covers SOLD
                        Brand new door seals (they attach to the body SOLD
                        Brand new EVO lighted leather shift knob SOLD
                        Brand new M Tech door sill trim with M3 logos SOLD
                        USED Black rear deck speakers SOLD
                        USED Euro grills SOLD
                        NEW OEM front and rear side markers SOLD

why not remove the items that are sold when you bump it? I never understood why people do this.

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post

why not remove the items that are sold when you bump it? I never understood why people do this.

T

Show people what they missed? Create Fear Of Missing Out?
                          Dave.
                          76 M2

Comment

Because you don’t know the secret handshake wayh wayh

Comment

Payment sent for my part, thanks again Brandon for the quick response.
                              Cheers!

Comment

Updated parts list:

Comment

Working...
                                X