Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Advanced Design Double Adjustable Strut Inserts - 51mm, 12.5" Long

Hey S14-

I ended up separating the coilover setup I had.

Up for sale are Advanced Design double adjustable strut inserts. These are for 51mm tubes (obviously), and are 12.5" long, approximately 3" shorter than a stock insert. You could use it on a 2" shortened housing with a spacer, or shorten the full 3".

Either way, front double adjustable inserts are hard to come by as far as I have been told.

One is good, the other is blown. I am selling these on the basis that both likely need a rebuild. I have used PSI in the past with great success. https://performanceshock.com/

$150 shipped - should leave you room to get yourself a really nice set of inserts, tuned how you want them.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

curious when you last had PSI work on these. last i heard internal parts needed for A/D rebuilds were NLA. if someone can still rebuild these that is a good thing.
    75 M2 Zinno
    88 M3 Henna

Comment

Originally posted by mlytle View Post
      curious when you last had PSI work on these. last i heard internal parts needed for A/D rebuilds were NLA. if someone can still rebuild these that is a good thing.
      'twas the guy before me, so that is actually really good information. I don't want to be selling anyone a paperweight. I'll call PSI and confirm before these potentially go to someone who can't use them.

Thank you for the heads up!!

Edit: PSI will no longer touch them.

But IIRC they used to market these to be self serviceable. If someone wants them for beer and shipping to toy with, you're welcome to them, just drop me a line. Could be as simple as sourcing a few generic bits to make it happen.

Comment

Hi Bob. I'll take 'em for beer and shipping. PM or text, 970 to two too 9597. Thanks. Dave.
        Dave.
        76 M2

Comment

Working...
        X