Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Front Bumper - Damaged - For Repair

Good Evening,

We have a bumper that needs some repair. Please see photos. Located in Southern California. Cleaning up and moving shop, this item is looking for a new home. PM me for call/text number/more info. Looking to get the item out of shop asap, doors are closing. $400 OBO, make an offer and come pick it up this weekend!

Thank you!

Phillip on behalf of South Bay Independent
    "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

a few more photos of the back side. Make offer, will need repairs, save this bumper!
    "Hearing the metallic clatter of the valves, the wind, tire and road noise....the endless stream of morse code that comes through the seat bottom and steering wheel. It's amazing."--:OMG:S14addict:OMG:

Comment

It looks repairable for sure! Def should be saved!! It has the gaskets, side mounts, venerable signal light clips, and it's HENNA! If only it wasn't on the left coast...
      Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
      • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
      • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
      • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
      • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
      • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
      • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
      • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
      • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
      • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Ron ///Man View Post
        It looks repairable for sure! Def should be saved!! It has the gaskets, side mounts, venerable signal light clips, and it's HENNA! If only it wasn't on the left coast...
        Damn!!

New price. $300 picked up today in So Cal! Someone take it!

Comment

PM'ed you, will take it ASAP.

Comment

Trying to reach you, very keen on this bumper.

Comment

PM's replied! Bumper in escrow!

Comment

Hi there I have been trying to purchase this item off M3clutch but between his changing locations and not finding the time to get a shipping cost to 33172 I am wondering if someone is willing to do a favour as I really want this bumper. Can someone, that is reputable on here, purchase the bumper and have it shipped to my address in Miami as this is a transhipment point for me to then Trinidad in the Caribbean. I am keen on this as we don't come across these where I am from and the price is worth the repair.

I am willing to send the cash to a reputable person that can arrange to ship and I would even be willing to pay some extra for the effort.

Any help is appreciated.

Jason.

Comment

I am in touch with Jason. Bumper still in So Cal. will try to pull quote this week.

Comment

Much thanks just let me know whenever.

Comment

Did this ever sell? Im very interested, PM sent

Comment

I am waiting to finalize

Comment

Working...
                        X