• Time
  • Show
Clear All

please count me in, thx

Comment

Count me in also
      Mike

Comment

Let me know if you need any measurements as I have an original gustave bracket to reference. I also think loaded out with the clips would be ideal. no need to install them but included would be good.

Comment

I am interested, depending on price. Thanks

Comment

Looks like we have more than enough guys in, got a couple quotes today and no go. One didn't offer anodizing service so the shipping back and forth to and from the anodizers added quite a bit. The other place didn't carry 2026 t6 aluminum so it was going to be an extra 2 weeks lead time and the price was crazy. Have 4 more quotes pending but seems these shops are super busy and hesitant to take small jobs from what I could tell by speaking to a few of them. Will keep you guys posted.

Comment

Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
              Let me know if you need any measurements as I have an original gustave bracket to reference. I also think loaded out with the clips would be ideal. no need to install them but included would be good.
              Thanks for the offer, I do have an original one on my track car which I took "inspiration" from, +/- a .001" though . I will offer them complete sans the spark plug cables.

Comment

Guys ready to pull the trigger on this as I gathered a the quotes and info needed. I can get 20 made initially for now. If the community demands some more then we'll see. Price will be $125 including shipping in the US and paypal fees. So to resume these will be just as Gustave's; same material, same anodize, same clips, same hardware. Only difference is that this one extends all the way to cover the 2 valve cover raised fins on the right mounting hole (always found it unsightly that it just stopped there and didn't cover that little leftover of the fins al the way). And the clips platform was raised a bit so that the bolts bottom don't rub the valve cover. They should be done and ready to ship in 2 weeks. Those interested can PM me for paypal details. Dibs will be given off course to those who pay or send a deposit.

Comment

Oooo I need one of these. Put me on the list!

Comment

Can somebody please provide a link to the plastic wire clips that will work for these? I lost my original clips and the replacements I ordered did not work.

Thanks!

Comment

Collin, I can send you some. Send me a PM with your info.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM View Post
                        Can somebody please provide a link to the plastic wire clips that will work for these? I lost my original clips and the replacements I ordered did not work.

Thanks!
                        Here you go . . .

1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Man I kind of feel special you are doing this for me, jus kidding. PMeming you right now for 2.

Comment

I am in
                            thanks

1989 E30 M3 Zinno
                            2004 330i ZHP (sold)
                            2018 JCW Mini

Comment

Some have asked me about the clips and to be clear THE CLIPS WILL BE INCLUDED AND INSTALLED. No need to source them. I already sourced them from MSD. Same ones Gustave used. Also included is the stainless steel bolts, the first bracket I got from GSP had black oxide bolts which ended up rusting, I believe the last ones he sold had the stainless though. The idea is to ship them ready to be mounted on the car. As a reminder please send me a PM, you can still post in the thread but it'll make my life easier if you also PM if you want one as it's easier to keep track.

Comment

If the GB is still open, I would like to get in for one as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X