GB: Gustave GSP ignition wire holder bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: Gustave GSP ignition wire holder bracket

Guys finally have these in hand ready to ship. I have a about 8 not paid for yet. 5 in back, 3 in raw aluminum as shown. To all of those who already sent the cash these will be on the mail later today. If you are interested in one let me know via PM and I'll send you payment details. They are $125 shipped. I will also throw in an owners manual clear storage folder pouch, I had these made a while ago when my original one started to crack (Manual not included) They are 1:1 identical as the originals so it's a nice addition if you care about these kind of things.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0971.jpg Views:	5 Size:	256.9 KB ID:	1304406

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0973.jpg Views:	5 Size:	327.9 KB ID:	1304407Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0982.jpg Views:	5 Size:	295.3 KB ID:	1304409Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0992.jpg Views:	5 Size:	256.3 KB ID:	1304410

Guys forgot to add that as a suggestion from a fellow S14'er I'm shipping the brackets with 4 nylon washers to further "insulate" the bracket from the motor. So 2 on the bottom between the bracket and the valve cover and 2 on top between the bracket and the acorn nut. Probably overkill but it'll also keep the acorn nut from digging and marring the bracket. So look for them in the box before discarding the package.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1021.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	1304511

Comment

Woot! Woot! Can't wait!
      Finnally Powered by my ///M3
      1990 E30 M3
      1973 M2

Comment

Sweet! Can't wait for mine! nice touch on the Manual pouch very cool