WTB Evo Front Lip And Rear Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Evo Front Lip And Rear Wing

This may be a longshot but I was wondering if anybody has a front lip and a rear wing for sale.

Evo 2 version? Cause Evo 3's are still available new

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
      Evo 2 version? Cause Evo 3's are still available new
      Evo 3 oem front splitter is NLA

Comment

Markus had a couple for sale, fairly recently.
        Portland, Oregon
        '88 M5 | '88 330is | '89 M3

Comment

I’m looking for what’s ever available for the for lip but if the splitter is available would be nice !

Comment

Originally posted by SlideM3 View Post
            Evo 3 oem front splitter is NLA
            When did this happen? Are you checking with our Germany based sellers? Don't check with the US based sellers, we can't get them here.

And I'm referring to the real deal OEM parts, not Markus clones, although those are good.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

When did this happen? Are you checking with our Germany based sellers? Don't check with the US based sellers, we can't get them here.

And I'm referring to the real deal OEM parts, not Markus clones, although those are good.
              Original ones are NLA, even here in germany (since 2 or 3 years now)
              Last edited by Markus; 11-11-2021, 09:28 PM.

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Like Markus said, NLA 3 yrs ago. I have been in this game too long so I know. I currently have one on my car. Here is a used one from Japan auction that was sold for $700 today. So it's about $1000 total with shipping and commission.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...on/m1017824029

Comment

Working...
                X