WTB: Interior parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Interior parts

I just bought a shell and I am trying to get the interior back together. While I have been able to source all the regular pieces that fit regular E30s I am looking for the M specific parts. Rear Deck with extension, door dills, a/b/c pillars, check panel. I have a center console and clean dash! I have a lead on a rear seat, but still might be looking. Also need front seats as well. Let me know what you got! Thanks!

I have a black passenger side seat in good condition, third brake light and the overhead check panel.

Comment

I've got a ton of interior chassis accessory wiring - ABS, Power windows, check panel, dome lights, some ROUGH B pillar covers, glovebox setup, shifters, etc. PM me and I will be happy to put together a care package for your restoration. Sorry but the seats/rear parcel shelf, etc are already gone - totally stripped a '90 M3 for track purposes and deleted everything.

Comment

Bump- still need C pillars and A pillars, check panel and cover, front door panels, front seats, under dash piece for steering column.

Comment

I have a gray set that needs recovering in Atlanta GA. Make an offer. One of the headrest covers is incorrect, but with new covers, that won’t matter. I rarely see drivers buckets for sale. There are passenger side ones floating around. I have one in black too, actually. Seat belt mechanisms not included. I’ll need them.

Comment

• ttamrettus
          ttamrettus commented
          Editing a comment
          Pending.....

Came across a company today, AMX, that sells nice redone interior pieces for the E30 M3. They aren't stock and I'm not sure if they are genuine, but they look decent and the new 3er/4er guys seem to love the products:

https://amx-performance.com/bmw-e30-m3-backseat/
        "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
        "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
        onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007 View Post
          Came across a company today, AMX, that sells nice redone interior pieces for the E30 M3. They aren't stock and I'm not sure if they are genuine, but they look decent and the new 3er/4er guys seem to love the products:

https://amx-performance.com/bmw-e30-m3-backseat/
          Thanks I talked to them and I think I could just have a local upholstery shop redo some seats for cheaper. Found a rear seat, just trying to decide which way to go on the fronts.

Comment

Bump stilll need the A pillars and C pillars for the pop out windows

Comment

Still looking for A pillars and C pillars

Comment

Now I need a rear seat since the guy I bought one from sent me 2 bottom pieces and doesn't have a top piece...

Comment

Working...
                X