X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2.3 S14 is now live on BAT.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/bmw-m3-s14-2-3/

Good luck with your sale.
    Its amazing to me how fucking stupid some people on BAT are.
    There really should be an intelligence and reading comp test given before you can get access to post.
    I have a hate, hate relationship with that site. I love looking at all the cars and stuff but 75% of the morons just make me facepalm.
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

• TheAutoCollection
      TheAutoCollection commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir. I have learned to grow thicker skin with the trolls on these auction sites. I don't know how much more videos, photos, and documentation one has to provide to satisfy their needs. Looking forward to posting photos of the built car once completed.

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
    Good luck with your sale.
    Its amazing to me how fucking stupid some people on BAT are.
    There really should be an intelligence and reading comp test given before you can get access to post.
    I have a hate, hate relationship with that site. I love looking at all the cars and stuff but 75% of the morons just make me facepalm.
    Just don't read all the comments!

Comment

That was like a trainwreck in slowmo. I feel dumber for now reading all of the comments. Hopefully the real buyers take account, I think it will do just fine.

Comment

Yes, but why was the motor removed and what happened to the throttle bodies?

Also, one more question, I want to know why there are no throttle bodies, and did the VINs match?

Last question - why was the motor removed?

I jest of course… funny, BaT’s value used to be the comments section, when you learned something new or gained insight. Now with the growth of the site they’ve sold every model of car 11 times over and the comment quality has suffered.

Good luck with the auction, you have everything in order and the silly commenters have been called out as silly. Hope you get a good price.
        1989 Lachs
        1988 Lachs - sold
        1988 DS - sold
        Car blog
        Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

waiting for the usual BaT questions..

can this be converted back to street use?
          will it pass CA smog test?

sheeesh....
          88 M3 Henna
          95 M3 Orange
          97 M3 Techno

Comment

Working...
          X