Looking for OEM Evo III Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for OEM Evo III Prices

I'm curious what is the current going price is for the following OEM parts (not interested in knock-offs):
    1. Evo III Rear Spoiler Complete
    2. Evo III Adjustable Front Splitter

TIA
    Steve

Did you look here?

1. FS: 1 Carbon fibre EVO3 rearwing ( 3 different flaps possible) - S14.net (vbulletin.net)
    2. FS: Orig.EVO3 Undertray w. Install Hardware + Carbon.EVO3 Frontsplitter - S14.net (vbulletin.net)

As close as you are going to get for OEM parts.
    1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

For the rear wing you can still find OEM wings and flaps. APMotorsports (UK) has them for about $2400, or you can find on eBay (one source) for about $3100

For the front, mwagner10702 has it right. You can find OEM under trays, but only aftermarket splitters. Markus has an excellent product for that. He also has good aftermarket rear wings & flaps

Comment

• L James
        L James commented
        Editing a comment
        I have seen a few OEM spiltters for sale in the last year or two, but the prices are pretty outrageous. I think the last one I saw was for $700. So it would be more economical to get a aftermarket one for much less.

Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

FYI - The oem front splitter has a step that matches the line of the undertray. Whereas the aftermarket splitter is completely flat.

Comment

That's true for some of the aftermarket splitters. But, the CF version the Markus sells has the step in it just like the OEM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoM View Post
            That's true for some of the aftermarket splitters. But, the CF version the Markus sells has the step in it just like the OEM.
            No, his CF version does not have the step lip. Look at it again. Nevertheless, they are nice quality.

Comment

I have one, it is a nice piece. The funny part is that the step is on the other side from the CF printed surface. I guess you could flip it over and use it with with a flay black look more like the OEM version.

Comment

"flay" ? I think "flat" makes more sense

Comment

Working...
                X