S14 Block, performance parts, and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S14 Block, performance parts, and others

I have a variety of s14 parts for sale. Buyer pays shipping for all parts and 4% paypal fees. All parts are guaranteed to work and block and crank are reviewed and approved by machine shop for a build. I don't sell junk, been member here for 20 years. Priced to sell, help me clear my hoard.

Make an offer if you want something, all parts will be sold.

See Google drive link for pics:

Part list:
    - S14 Block -- 95.55mm bore, was in my racecar for 5 years. Block has been honed, magnafluxed and cleaned. Ready to go -- $5000 / obo

- s14 2.3 Crank -- freshly polished journals, standard sized bearings to be used. Excellent condition -- $1200 / obo

- Schrick 292/284 cams. 292 is new in box, 284 is used -- $850

- 48mm Throttle bodies, modified 46mm set with added on metal on bottom of throat -- $1200 / obo

- Block stiffening plate that mounts between bottom of block and upper oil pan. 3.5mm thick, purchased from Markus in Germany -- $100

- Water pipes, complete set -- $250

- Water pipe that runs under intake manifold to back of water pump -- $50

- Transmission crossbrace, 2 available -- $75 each

- Fuel rail with pressure regulator, 2 available -- $75 each

- Engine mounting arms, sold as a set -- $200

- Timing Cover -- $150

- Oil Filter Housing -- $150

- Thermostat, excellent condition and works perfectly -- $50

- Oil pump with standard spring and missing plunger assembly -- $100

- Short shifter with carrier and shift knob (unknown brand) -- $50

Not pictured but coming to market:

- 2.3l Block currently being sleeved and prepped for a build. No cracks or damage in cylinder walls. Came to me sleeved so I bored them out and redid them to ensure they were done properly. All work done with a torque plate -- Make offer, just want to make back my money on this one

- Torque Plate will be available when 2.3 block is done -- $300

- 2.5 crank currently being polished and prepped at machine shop -- $1200

- M3 Motorsport Conrad DTM oil pan, excellent condition, includes all baffles -- $1200

- Upper oil pan -- $300

- Cambox with cam caps and cam buckets -- $700

- 93.3mm 12:1 CP Pistons and rings, 12 hours of use -- $400

PM sent on thermostat

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Some updates on what is sold:

have a variety of s14 parts for sale. Buyer pays shipping for all parts and 4% paypal fees. All parts are guaranteed to work and block and crank are reviewed and approved by machine shop for a build. I don't sell junk, been member here for 20 years. Priced to sell, help me clear my hoard.

Make an offer if you want something, all parts will be sold.

See Google drive link for pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...fg?usp=sharing

Part list:
        - S14 Block -- 95.55mm bore, was in my racecar for 5 years. Block has been honed, magnafluxed and cleaned. Ready to go -- $5000 / obo

- s14 2.3 Crank -- freshly polished journals, standard sized bearings to be used. Excellent condition -- SOLD

- Schrick 292/284 cams. 292 is new in box, 284 is used -- 292 IS SOLD. 284 AVAILABLE

- 48mm Throttle bodies, modified 46mm set with added on metal on bottom of throat -- $1200 / obo

- Block stiffening plate that mounts between bottom of block and upper oil pan. 3.5mm thick, purchased from Markus in Germany -- SOLD

- Water pipes, complete set -- $250

- Water pipe that runs under intake manifold to back of water pump -- $50

- Fuel rail with pressure regulator, 2 available -- $75 each

- Timing Cover -- $150

- Oil Filter Housing -- $150

- Thermostat, excellent condition and works perfectly -- SOLD

- Oil pump with standard spring and missing plunger assembly -- $100

- 2.3l Block currently being sleeved and prepped for a build. No cracks or damage in cylinder walls. Came to me sleeved so I bored them out and redid them to ensure they were done properly. All work done with a torque plate -- Make offer, just want to make back my money on this one

- M3 Motorsport Conrad DTM oil pan, excellent condition, includes all baffles -- $1200

- Upper oil pan -- $300

- Cambox with cam caps and cam buckets -- $700

- 93.3mm 12:1 CP Pistons and rings, 12 hours of use -- $400
        https://drive.google.com

Comment

PM sent
          "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
          "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
          onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

5 stars! Received the Cambox! thank you so much.

Comment

Updated List. Thanks to all those that have purchased so far:

Part list:

- Fuel rail with pressure regulator, 1 available -- $75 each

- Timing Cover missing TDC peg (ground down for clearance on aftermarket ECU trigger wheel) -- $150

- 93.3mm 12:1 CP Pistons and rings, 12 hours of use -- $400​

Comment

Working...
              X