2 NEW M3 Waterpumps FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 NEW M3 Waterpumps FS

I have 2 brand new, never ran Laso brand E30M3 waterpumps w/gaskets for sale..

$70 EACH, including shipping via USPS Priority mail in USA only.

I accept Paypal or moneyorder..

Thanks!
    Joel

LASSO water pumps have a very bad history. They are known for being very short lived. Do a search on this board and you will see how short lived I mean.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
    1989 M3 racecar
    e39 Touring

Comment

Are these Laso or BMW?
      to some it's just an E30, to others, its the M3.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVuong
        LASSO water pumps have a very bad history. They are known for being very short lived. Do a search on this board and you will see how short lived I mean.
        Gee, all I'm trying to do is sell them.. not everyone has/had a bad experience with them. I'll sell them cheap as well, other vendors sell them today for almost $100 ea.

I guess this is NOT the place to sell them since you just jump in the thread saying how bad they are and have absolutely no interest in them. We are NOT discussing the good or bad about these waterpumps..:rolleyes: I just wanna sell these new waterpumps. oh well, not even a day gone by since I posted this thread and its going negative.

Please PM if anyones still interested... BTW, I'm a reasonable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by S14fever
          I just wanna sell these new waterpumps. oh well, not even a day gone by since I posted this thread and its going negative.
          I am sorry for having hijacked your thread. Perhaps you were not aware of the huge problems many of us have had with the LASO water pumps. There were recurent problems with the pumps sometimes lasting only a few hours. I know that the subject has been discussed high and low and it was only a reminder. Hopefully, the two pumps you have are from a better batch.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
          1989 M3 racecar
          e39 Touring

Comment

I want one...

pm [email protected]
            Have a nice day. :hi:

Comment

As I have said, I guess I am one of those lucky ones that had not had a bad experience with Laso, in car for two years and 11,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3
                As I have said, I guess I am one of those lucky ones that had not had a bad experience with Laso, in car for two years and 11,000 miles
                Not even an ocasional drip? Are your sure! Mine lasted two months before she started dripping. One drop every 10 minutes or so. It didn't last long after that.

I don't mean to rain on anyones parade, sorry, but the Lasso history is well documented.

I guess you have to be as lucky as Bing to have a Lasso. No pun intended!

L.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeVuong
                  Sorry seller, but I have to agree with Lee. The Laso pumps are a BAD investment. This is not rumor or speculation. I bought one AFTER the "bad batch" had allegedly passed. Mine started leaking around the shaft in about a month.

The problem with "taking a chance" and saving $50 or so over the BMW pump is the hassle involved in draining the coolant installing a new pump after the Laso fails.

I know you are just trying to make a sale, but how in good conscience can we sit here and keep quiet when so many people have been screwed by Laso water pumps?

Maybe these are "good" Laso pumps. Maybe not..........

Comment

I guess I was lucky as well, I have almost 30,000 on my rebuild and I used a Laso. At the time I had not heard anything negative about them. Just because of the poor publicity now, I would not use one again. Perhaps mine was long enough ago that they were better quality.

Kevin

Comment

I'm going to chime in on the positive, 2 years, 8k miles no problems. Knock on wood.
                      STAN IN SARASOTA

Comment

I had no problems with the one I had on my 2.5.... i kept an OEM one ready in reserve as later I heard of a lot of issues with the Laso's but I never needed my OEM one in 3 years and 25K miles until
                        I parted the motor after detonation killed it.
                        Mark Williams
                        Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search XXXX...
                          That's right.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
                          1989 M3 racecar
                          e39 Touring

Comment

I sent you a PM

Comment

Guys. I had a LASO brand waterpump fail THIS WEEK. 900 miles on it. The metal impellar came loose from the shaft. A big THANK YOU to DON FIELDS from Mr. M Car for helping me out with the POS. Seriously, not to ruin your sale, but it is not a good idea to install them into a car, ever.

Tim
                              Tim In NJ
                              Sponsor Of Sig Fest East 2004,2005, and SOON 2006!

88 M3 S50B32 Evo
                              88 325is

Comment

Working...
                              X