E30 M3 Gray leather interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 M3 Gray leather interior

I have a complete gray leather interior for sale. The front seats have 100,000 miles worth of wear (cracking, drivers bolster is damaged) Rear seats are perfect, I would keep them, but my new stereo is replacing them (and what good is a rear seat with a roll cage?)

door pannels and rear pannels are also for sale if wanted.

make an offer since I really don't know the current price for this item.
    thanks
    Eric

this will fit all coupe E30 models

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
    they are not idiots.

Hhhmmmmm. How is the rear armrest panels? I need 10's from 1-10. I am interested in them.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

The rear armrest are in good condition. the little clips are broken from trying to wiggle them in with a roll bar in place, but those are about .30 cents each from the dealer. I'll go and expect them later today to see the condition.

I'd rather not part it out, but if i did, the door pannels and rear 1/4 pannels are what I would want to keep the most, since I'll have to make some new ones out of MDF

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
      they are not idiots.

Comment

M3 Interior

Hi Eric,

I'm in Southern CA and am interested. You can call me at work tomorrow 800 704-0800 x33060. I need the whole thing including door panels.

Joe
        2000 Porsche Boxster S - Daily Driver
        1995 Porsche 993
        2001 BMW 530iA Sport (hers)
        2004 Ford F-150 FX4
        2005 KTM 450EXC (More fun than all of the above)

Gone:

1988 BMW M3 2.5 EVOIII Replica
        1985 BMW M635CSI
        2001 BMW M3
        1988 BMW 325is (E30 M3 springs, steering, Konis, etc) - my favorite BMW - missed.

Comment

Working...
        X