Logicam Adjustable Cam Gear Set – Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logicam Adjustable Cam Gear Set – Group Buy

This is a feeler to find out the interest level for a possible group buy of the Logicam (CT Motorsport) Adjustable Cam Gear Set.

I have posted some pictures at: http://www.osoono.org/ctmotorsport_camgears

This is a gear set and includes both the intake and exhaust cam gears! These are high quality pieces machined right here in the SF Bay Area.

Each gear allows for up to +/- 4 degrees of adjustment (advance/retard), making fine tuning cam adjustments possible to maximize engine performance. The gear sets are indexed on the face, and the patented set screw eliminates the possibility of gear slippage and also serves as a quick reference as to exact adjustment. The pictures show the gears indexed at 0, but adjustments can be made easily by removing the set screw, adjusting the outside gear, and re-installing the set screw at the desired degree (vernier scale).

Note: All of the other S14 adjustable cam gears on the market only allow you to guestimate settings and none of them have a lock-out feature to prevent slippage due to engine vibrations.

To make this group buy a reality, I am looking for a commitment from 10 people and have a target price of $499/set + shipping (list price = $599.00). I can ship in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail for $9.00, other countries will vary. I would like to have this "group buy" wrapped up by January 15, 2007.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested, or have any questions.

Those of you already running this gear set, please feel free to chime in and let us know how these have worked out for you.

Thanks in advance,

John Morrow
    BMW CCA 139003
    E30 M3 SIG

are these the same ones that Turner sells for $529?
    http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html..._ID=ADJUSTCAMG

kevin

Comment

Working...
    X