dtm carbon fiber mirrors vented and none vented

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirrors

I just found this thread and I am sure all of the mirrors are gone, but if I could get a set, I can send paypal PDQ. ANy help?
    "Racing is like life, what happens before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen (Le Mans)

Comment

Originally posted by Low Level View Post
      Doh!!! Is it definitely full?!? Will this GB be run again?
      Same question --- anyone, anyone?
      -AJ

-'88 Henna Red-

Comment

I'm sure this group buy will be run again. I'm waiting for JedM3's ACS replicas to come out to see if that's the route I might want to go. If not, I'll probably start one.

Comment

Whats going on with shipping? When can we expect to see our parts?

Comment

Originally posted by K otiK M View Post
            I'm sure this group buy will be run again. I'm waiting for JedM3's ACS replicas to come out to see if that's the route I might want to go. If not, I'll probably start one.

John's stuff is off the charts and worth the wait. I know that anything John comes out with will be top notch and the right price. I'll be waiting to see those as well.:headspin:

Comment

hey oldschool im getting anxious, about when can i expect the mirrors?

Comment

Good and Bad news!

Good News: Ok Markus is planning on shipping the mirrors on tuesday

Bad News I need $30 more from everyone because Paypal sucks and Charges 4% on international money transfer, I know this sucks but thats what happen when you deal internationally! Please dont give me shit about how this sucks I did not make paypal and markus did not every individual to send him money!

Comment

so what was the original 3% charge for?

Comment

I guess the 3% is for when you paid theoldschool and 4% is when theoldschool paid Markus. I hate Paypal.
                    Because anything worth doing is worth doing fanatically!
                    Born date 01/88
                    Ryan

Comment

• it might be cheaper if you just wire the money to his acct in germany. it will be only $30 for the whole amount. I did a group buy for the custom sr seats and thats how much it cost to wire funds to germany.
                      Last edited by atan888; 04-06-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theoldschoolm3 View Post
                        Good and Bad news!

Good News: Ok Markus is planning on shipping the mirrors on tuesday

Bad News I need $30 more from everyone because Paypal sucks and Charges 4% on international money transfer, I know this sucks but thats what happen when you deal internationally! Please dont give me shit about how this sucks I did not make paypal and markus did not every individual to send him money!
                        I think you mean you need $2 more from each person right?
                        Last edited by ///M3 Terr; 04-06-2007, 06:40 PM.
                        Terrance

Comment

• I'm not trying to give you any grief but, 4% more of my $335.00usd payment does'nt add up to $30.00.

Even assuming that everyone paid via Paypal, and you had to pay 4% on a lump sum, $30.00 per person adds up to quiet a bit more than 4% of the total.

You may want to double check the math or clarify the diffrence.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Cris
                          Last edited by .cj.; 04-06-2007, 07:43 PM.
                          The rides-
                          '68 Camaro- 511hp 498ft.lb tq. 388cid, Tremec 5 speed, Baer Brakes, Hotchkis suspension, 18" Budniks, Recaro seats
                          '73 2002- Metric Mech. 2200 efi, 5 speed, 3.90 lsd, Ground Control suspension, 17" BBS LM's, Recaro interior
                          '89 M3
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792851
                          http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=2812
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Comment

• no worries guys...i have spoken with my friend who build the parts and he was willing to cover these extra costs(~350 Euro) with me-so you don't have to pay anything more-also he'll give me some extra money for shipping so i can send them with UPS Express.The package goes out on tuesday and should arrive in USA next friday.

happy easter

Markus

btw: take care with Paypal-they also use different changing rates then you normally can find on the Internet.
                            To be on a safe site,it is always better to pay in the value from the country where you bought the parts.
                            Last edited by Markus; 04-06-2007, 10:34 PM.

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

• Originally posted by Markus View Post
                              no worries guys...i have spoken with my friend who build the parts and he was willing to cover these extra costs(~350 Euro) with me-so you don't have to pay anything more-also he'll give me some extra money for shipping so i can send them with UPS Express.The package goes out on tuesday and should arrive in USA next friday.

happy easter

Markus

btw: take care with Paypal-they also use different changing rates then you normally can find on the Internet.
                              To be on a safe site,it is always better to pay in the value from the country where you bought the parts.
                              Thank you for clearing that up Markus, much appreciated!

Comment

• thanks marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X