FS: S14 Block - to be used as a CORE only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: S14 Block - to be used as a CORE only

I have an engine block that has a crack in a bolt hole near where the bell housing attaches...
    a local machine shop advised it could be welded but they are not sure of the success in doing so...

I acquired this block to use as a core ($500) for an E3 block but eventually opted against going the E3 block route..
    Turning in this block towards an E3 block will allow one to sell off one's own good block for a profit, and allow
    someone else to make good use of a good block while this one goes back to the mother ship.

$150 plus shipping from 75067
    Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 03-21-2007, 10:10 AM.
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

How much is shippig to 75081???
    What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

-$100? :rolling:

Comment

Baxter E30 .. for you.. pickup AND delivery are always Free.. :huh:
        Mark Williams
        Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

SOLD, paid for, and shipped .. this block is returning home. :hi:
          Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 05-07-2007, 05:24 PM.
          Mark Williams
          Dallas, TX

sigpic

Comment

That was nice of you, Mark.
            That block would, in Iowa, be absolutely serviceable after a little welding drilling and tapping.
            m

Comment

That block floated around the DFW area for awhile.. Several people undervalued it.... It probably could
              actually have sold for a higher price IMHO. I kinda agree with you that it could be re-welded.. However.. I was told by prior owner/posessor of the block Baxter E30 (no stranger to welding himself) that the prognosis from a machine shop was 50/50 chance if it was welded...

I've been through too many motor swaps to take a chance..... and when I opted not to go the E3 block
              route myself, decided someone could use it as a core.. Too bad we can't tag it somehow.... see if it comes
              back in a later life as an Evo III block.. lol.
              Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 05-08-2007, 05:59 AM.
              Mark Williams
              Dallas, TX

sigpic

Comment

Will be seen on a racetrack near you:yowzah:

m

Comment

Working...
                X